Blue Avenger, no more mystery !!

Bears r us

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

We never had time to discuss King mate, but I am sure BA is still a new age Kingaling. :thumbsup:

:lol: 

Havent always agreed with him but he does come across as a good bear . Always find his King/Kingaling posts quite funny , even when he's serious . 

31 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It has been suggested for a long while that BA has an account that was being run by a number of different people because he did a complete 360 on King. 

I am glad I am not the only one that has no idea about Just Jen. :thumbsup:

So now he's Banksy FFS! 

Just now, plumbGER said:

Right, haud the fucking bus here, what is this supposed to mean?:lol:

Nothing really plumb. Just that pcg was saying the other day that if there was anything dodgy going on on the forum that you could be sure plumbger would be involved in it. I just put 2 n 2 together.

6 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Nothing really plumb. Just that pcg was saying the other day that if there was anything dodgy going on on the forum that you could be sure plumbger would be involved in it. I just put 2 n 2 together.

Is that what that thumbless nonce said? Really?

Don't listen to him mate, his own family even hate him, trust me on that one.

18 minutes ago, Keeps01 said:

Please, on this one occasion break the rules. NO PICS.

No one wants to see your "meeting".

I agree, who would want to see a picture of three bears having a quick chat before a game ??   I think the three bears quote should add a little to the banter. :whistle:

2 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Did you introduce his wallet to GB? I'm sure it would have been lighter and BAs staunchness would have been fully confirmed to dispel any lingering doubts.:UK:

GB was delayed with heavy traffic mate so did not see him until half time, but I am sure BA is a fund member, maybe @Zetland or @govanbluecould confirm that. :unsure:

31 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think I am OK on the finger count mate, although they are being worked much harder than I expected with the number of posts I have to make after startinging this thread.  :thumbsup:

:lol:

You'll have the fittest fingers on the planet after this thread Bud ... and as far as threads go this at least is a light-hearted one with some roasting getting thrown in ... all good fun brother.

:UK: