Blue Avenger, no more mystery !!

Bears r us

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

That's not really an appropriate answer mate.

You know as well as I do that many will not believe that I met the only B space A chap because it spoils the persona surrounding him on here but I just thought it was only right to post about our quick meet up last night.

I will probably suffer for a day or two for my thread but I am not concerned, it will pass before too long.

We did not even have time to argue about King, but hopefully that can happen another time. :happy:

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

You know as well as I do that many will not believe that I met the only B space A chap because it spoils the persona surrounding him on here but I just thought it was only right to post about our quick meet up last night.

I will probably suffer for a day or two for my thread but I am not concerned, it will pass before too long.

We did not even have time to argue about King, but hopefully that can happen another time. :happy:

A brief description of said male would help me be convinced mate?

And you didn't put a capital in Rangers in the tag, so doubt any Rangers man would want to meet you again, disappointed is an understatement.

27 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

You can think that if you wish mate, I was asked if I wanted to meet him and I agreed, just because it fucks up the myth surrounding him is not my concern. I am very happy in my own skin after posting what I did. 

What myth? :lol:

The only thing I ever see posted about him is the fact he had a ridiculous change of opinion about King, which he did have 

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

A brief description of said male would help me be convinced mate?

And you didn't put a capital in Rangers in the tag, so doubt any Rangers man would want to meet you again, disappointed is an understatement.

Like myself not very tall but good amount of hair, I will let BA himself add anything else he wants about his appearance. :happy:

Now I would have thought our forum would not take away the capital in the tag when I put in Rangers but it has done, having tried again and it has done it again I have removed it. :whistle: 

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Like myself not very tall but good amount of hair, I will let BA himself add anything else he wants about his appearance. :happy:

Now I would have thought our forum would not take away the capital in the tag when I put in Rangers but it has done, having tried again and it has done it again I have removed it. :whistle: 

So he’s short and hairy 

027BBF50-B204-4DED-9F46-6B99E45C6041.gif

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

What myth? :lol:

The only thing I ever see posted about him is the fact he had a ridiculous change of opinion about King, which he did have 

It has been said for ages that his account has been run by 3,4 or 5 people. I must admit I thought that might be the case at times especially after his change or total turn around on King but changed my mind as time went by.

I expected to get some negative feedback when I posted this but so far it has surpassed what I thought might be. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

It has been said for ages that his account has been run by 3,4 or 5 people. I must admit I thought that might be the case at times especially after his change or total turn around on King but changed my mind as time went by.

I expected to get some negative feedback when I posted this but so far it has surpassed what I thought might be. :lol: 

You could have met 1 of the 3/4/5 people...

13 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Should have kicked him in the balls. Missed opportunity tbh

He has opinions I do not agree with mate, but he turned out to be just another bear going to the football with his son. I think many on here are just as controversial with their opinions but that makes RM what it is the BEST. 

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Fucking hate him even more now i know he has hair:lol:

31 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Turning into fucking Grinder on here. Well, suppose they haven't hurt anyone. Doomed themselves to burn in hell forever right enough.

Would you like to meet for a few drinks to talk it over?

:pipe: