*** The Official FC UFA vs Rangers FC Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Nervous, but think we l get through and more than likely win today. Can see us getting an early goal. 8 years since we were last in the group stages of European football. This game and it's prize is massive for us. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Rovers51 said:

Nervous, but think we l get through and more than likely win today. Can see us getting an early goal. 8 years since we were last in the group stages of European football. This game and it's prize is massive for us. 

Hope your right mate about the early goal it will certainly help settle the nerves.

14 minutes ago, Misteral said:

Getting through tonight is far more important than Sunday. 

Agreed. 

If we don’t, it puts real pressure on the weekend. 

Out of Europe and 1 win in 4 league games doesn’t make for comfortable reading after we’d being doing so well. 

2 hours ago, MattyBlue said:

Getting 20 sheets on this! Hopefully cover some of my spending money for Amsterdam!

979CDC7E-F2C6-4CC8-B613-DC3B5B25A95C.png

Just put a tenner on the exact same bet for my Dad, we were 9/5 for today and 9/2 for Sunday, had to write it out on a slip in Hills though as the Betting Machines wouldn't give me that double for some reason, worked out better odds as well. Good luck.

I just put a score on us to win at 9/5 today. Have had 1-0 in my head since the draw, took 0-0 away in Maribor which came up.

Can actually see us making a couple of surprises selection wise.

Shagger

Jimmy Tav

Katic

Goldson

Flannigan

Jack

McCrorie

Arfield

Candeias

Morelos

Kent

Might be wrong but can see us going a bit more defensively and keeping Lafferty and Ejaria for the Chamber of Secrets.

47 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Bristol and Louden.

Louden have said they aren’t. Don’t know about Bristol but probably the same. The louden have actually told you to buy it yourself. Stream is for private use 

10 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Can actually see us making a couple of surprises selection wise.

Shagger

Jimmy Tav

Katic

Goldson

Flannigan

Jack

McCrorie

Arfield

Candeias

Morelos

Kent

Might be wrong but can see us going a bit more defensively and keeping Lafferty and Ejaria for the Chamber of Secrets.

I'd definitely want Lafferty on from the start with Morelos. We're gonna create opportunities and need to maximise our chance of putting one away before things start getting edgy.

More concerned about picking up injuries tbh. We have plenty to deal with them..Strange to think that in 3hrs well be watching Rangers.

Last time I remember playing this early was the Parma return leg was on channel 5 Remember it well cause a pulled a sickie fae school

Archived