*** The Official FC UFA vs Rangers FC Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

90 minutes away from an amazing achievement, one no one thought realistically possible. Great marker and reference point for a new team going forward. They are a poorer side all round than Maribor and much poorer going forward than Osijek. Score and we're through, get it done Rangers. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

More concerned about picking up injuries tbh. We have plenty to deal with them..Strange to think that in 3hrs well be watching Rangers.

Last time I remember playing this early was the Parma return leg was on channel 5 Remember it well cause a pulled a sickie fae school

We were unlucky in that match, and Amo sent off? Hopefully better result today!

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

More concerned about picking up injuries tbh. We have plenty to deal with them..Strange to think that in 3hrs well be watching Rangers.

Last time I remember playing this early was the Parma return leg was on channel 5 Remember it well cause a pulled a sickie fae school

i'm at work :depressed:

but... i'll find a way :tu:

1 minute ago, Vanoli said:

90 minutes away from an amazing achievement, one no one thought realistically possible. Great marker and reference point for a new team going forward. They are a poorer side all round than Maribor and much poorer going forward than Osijek. Score and we're through, get it done Rangers. 

It is excellent, however, no one can deny we had a bit of luck in the draw.

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

score prediction tonight?

1-0, we'll be tired by extra time and fuck knows what then. Don't fancy our overall win today due to absence of away goal. But I was close with 1-1 prediction a week earlier.

Just now, MilkAndHoney said:

1-0, we'll be tired by extra time and fuck knows what then. Don't fancy our overall win today due to absence of away goal. But I was close with 1-1 prediction a week earlier.

I think it will be 1-1 with us going through 2-1 on aggregate. Ufa are a tight, stuffy, organised team, so I am expecting a tough match. But I think we can score.

Archived