Who starts at the pedodome?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Who starts at the pedodome?

• El Buffalo
    • White Flute
    • Both
    • Add to comments if you have another scenario

9 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

I love the work rate from Morelos there is so much to his game and he covers a lot of territory. However for Sunday i would leave him on the bench to cool his heels as they will be out to provoke him. So i would start with Lafferty instead. Its a dilema but as usual i.m sure S.G. will do what he thinks is right for the team.

He's supposed to our main striker.

You don't score goals with work rate. Donkeys do great work rate. You score goals with guile and ability. 

Lafferty's an enigma in that he's absolutely pish as a football player,  no pace, can't beat a man, doesn't dominate defenders physically. Yet, whether it's a screamer or it comes off his shin he finds a way to put it in the back of the net.

I think we have to start with Morelos though, he offers too much to our overall play to leave out.

Just now, jjbscotty12 said:

So morelos wasn't to blame for his red card today? Lafferty will start and score like he normally does against them.

No, it was never a sending off, neither was Flanagans.

Lafferty might start aswell. But Morelos will definitely start.

35 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Lafferty's an enigma in that he's absolutely pish as a football player,  no pace, can't beat a man, doesn't dominate defenders physically. Yet, whether it's a screamer or it comes off his shin he finds a way to put it in the back of the net.

I think we have to start with Morelos though, he offers too much to our overall play to leave out.

Are you ok?

1 hour ago, five stars said:

Morelos will start. He's a total handful and they'll struggle to contain him. 

He'll need a bit more composure when finishing as gordon seemed to get in his head.

Well hopefully not like they struggled in their previous skelpings of us! He's been absolute fucking dross against them.

2 hours ago, GT66 said:

Alfredo.

He's our first line of defence. 

Rest of the team should get in between him and whoever he's about to have a go at. 

Wouldn't want him to loss the fight he has, and his disciplinary record isn't bad enough to deem him a huge risk imo

This! 

I think it has to be Morelos, like it or not. 

Yes, he's a loose cannon and Sunday's game is huge. But then again, so is every league game. Are you just not going to play him?

His hotheadedness is something that has to be coached out of him, and he has to learn. We all know what will happen if he gets dropped. He has OF game experience now, so IMO he has to start and get some discipline into his game. 

The other thing is too.....he's now a magnet for trouble, and that can work two ways!