Wallace, Rossiter and Grezda

Prso's headband

7 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

do you just type the first thing that comes into your head? is there no internal QA process that looks at anything and does some analysis prior to your opposable thumbs just drumming away unconsciously? 

wit

1 minute ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Personally if Wallace could get back to best I’d prefer him to Flanagan - I feel we play too narrow when Flanagan/Kent play on the left. 

Flanagan isn't a natural left back so I don't disagree, but I just don't see Wallace being more than a bit part player before leaving at the end of the season. 

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Wallace is rightly third place behind Halliday.

I'm no huge fan of Wallace but Halliday was getting dogs abuse on here before he got games under Gerrard so much so he was a joke figure. If Wallace got a chance under him I'd probably imagine he would be a far better player too just like Halliday.

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Wallace is rightly third place behind Halliday.

Aye, I think he probably is. I won't be surprised if he leaves in January, but so far Gerrard seems to be getting more out of the players he inherited, so he'll have Wallace involved or as an option right up until he does leave.

For all the similarities between Gerrard and Souness, that seems to be one difference. Would have been understandable if he'd got rid of Wallace in the summer, but he's instead got him back around the first team and ensured he'll at least leave in a more dignified fashion. (Hopefully Wallace remembers that when Keith Jackson comes calling.) 

1 hour ago, Aubie92 said:

I think he and Zak Rudden are both fortunate in us not having a string of good strikers in the first team, with neither Morelos or Lafferty likely to be around in a few years for different reasons. Not saying both will make it, but they'll get chances at some point and hopefully they make the most of them. 

Lafferty came back so there's always a hope we will re-sign Kane Hemmings

1 minute ago, Blueshoff said:

Lafferty came back so there's always a hope we will re-sign Kane Hemmings

In all seriousness, I've followed his career after leaving us and happy to see him have a decent career. If we'd signed him two years back after he'd been banging the goals in for Dundee, I'd actually have thought it a decent signing. 

13 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

In all seriousness, I've followed his career after leaving us and happy to see him have a decent career. If we'd signed him two years back after he'd been banging the goals in for Dundee, I'd actually have thought it a decent signing. 

Must admit his name keeps popping up on score sheets wherever he plays.  Who knows?