Arfield

KeyserSoze

2 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

Watch the second half against Villareal or the St. Johnstone game to see what he brings to the team. Arfield hardly the only player who has so far been incapable of producing his best form away from home in the league - everyone bar Kent was shite today. 

A game and a half all season isn’t really good enough tbf 

1 minute ago, Marky. said:

Sure, let’s start picking out players for criticism after an atrocious defeat.

Yes we have been brutal today, but jumping the gun to pick on a player, especially the particular player you have, is laughable.

I’m not just talking about today ffs. I’m not fickle enough to use today’s performance as my overall assessment of him as a player 

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

I’m not just talking about today ffs. I’m not fickle enough to use today’s performance as my overall assessment of him as a player 

I knew you weren’t just talking about today. The opening post was far too stupid just to talk about today.

Not saying he’s been different class, but to not see what he does when he’s scored and assisted a fair few already makes me wonder what you’re on about.

As I said, of all players to criticise, you’ve started a thread about the wrong player.

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Like I said I’m making an overall assessment not solely based on another poor performance by him today. 

And tells you what exactly?

It tells me you’re mind is made up and will use any bad result to have a go at him.

you are looking for people to confirm your opinion you don’t want to hear others.