Manager Reaction

BridgeIsBlue

3 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I agree. I'm only mentioning him because Gerrard made the point that he did well. I'm just surprised at that. :tu: 

Yes I know mate I could of worded that better as I was agreeing with you as I heard Gerrard saying that about him and tav and from what I saw neither done ok. It was a very bad day at the office but what worries me is it is not the first and it seems we have not learned from the motherwell and scum games.

Still a lot to be done as far as attitude is concerned. We know our players have the ability to play better and while we can have off days individually for the whole squad to have 3s and 4s out of 10 at the same time it’s something down to their attitude.

We’ll no doubt turn up and win against rapid on Thursday now....but to win the league we have to start winning consistently home and away.

18 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I'll give you that  mate. There's no one able to say the wee man knocks his pan in for us every time he steps on the pitch. However, i just think his overall play was terrible. Barely made a telling pass all day. I think out of all the players, he was the one most affected by the pitch.

Can’t disagree again. His main attribute is his fitness and workability( is that a word). He is a good player on our journey back to No 1

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Team seem to only play well in big games or at Ibrox where they have 50000 backing them. Need to be able to get them fired up for these smaller teams and grounds as that's where half of our games will be played. This is where Stevie G will show where his abilities as a manager are at. Who doe he have to call for advice except Rafa when he needs advice? Brenda? Dalglish? I can't think of anyone else. 

Walter could tell him how a Rangers team should approach these kind of games.

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Still a lot to be done as far as attitude is concerned. We know our players have the ability to play better and while we can have off days individually for the whole squad to have 3s and 4s out of 10 at the same time it’s something down to their attitude.

We’ll no doubt turn up and win against rapid on Thursday now....but to win the league we have to start winning consistently home and away.

No chance this squad are winning the league this year...........

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

I honestly think we'll beat hearts next week. We just seem to be a totally different side at home.

Yep I would like to think so. Said it In the match thread we've traded our good away form last season for good home form this time round. If it carries on like that we will end up 3rd again 

6 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Yep I would like to think so. Said it In the match thread we've traded our good away form last season for good home form this time round. If it carries on like that we will end up 3rd again 

Yeah it will be another long season if the away form doesn't improve immediately. 2 from 12 is just not good enough.

42 minutes ago, gsa said:

You not busy raising coin for your fat, sexual deviant, beast of a spiritual leader?   

Rancid Scottish Nazi party cunt. 

Really - you get it wrong and that’s what you come up with it! :lol: you’re a sad wee fucker  

9 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Really - you get it wrong and that’s what you come up with it! :lol: you’re a sad wee fucker  

I didn't get if wrong. Nothing I said was incorrect. 

While we're talking about "getting it wrong" remember you and your pathetic little gang of nats turned up with your little badges and flags and we voted NO?

How does it feel to remain British?

1 hour ago, LegendofCoop said:

I'll give you that  mate. There's no one able to say the wee man knocks his pan in for us every time he steps on the pitch. However, i just think his overall play was terrible. Barely made a telling pass all day. I think out of all the players, he was the one most affected by the pitch.

Bad day in the office, whether the surface psychologically affected the team mindset or it was just one of those days that nothing was going right collectively or even a combination of both. Don’t know, not lack of effort just bereft of ideas and quality today...

2 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Team seem to only play well in big games or at Ibrox where they have 50000 backing them. Need to be able to get them fired up for these smaller teams and grounds as that's where half of our games will be played. This is where Stevie G will show where his abilities as a manager are at. Who doe he have to call for advice except Rafa when he needs advice? Brenda? Dalglish? I can't think of anyone else. 

you thought of dalglish/brenda and not walter ?

2 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Bad day in the office, whether the surface psychologically affected the team mindset or it was just one of those days that nothing was going right collectively or even a combination of both. Don’t know, not lack of effort just bereft of ideas and quality today...

I missed out the word 'doesn't' in my post. As in, no one can say the wee man doesn't knock his pan in. 

I love him to bits....and think he's a tidy player on his day. This just wasn't it though. And as you say, he shouldn't be singled out. However, Gerrard alluding that he had a good game was a bit surprising. Effort, yes. Effectiveness, no.

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

No chance this squad are winning the league this year...........

Folk torturing themselves thinking it was likely.

Take the emotion and fact it's Rangers out the equation, and describe a club in similar circumstances and there'd be next to no one suggesting a league win.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Folk torturing themselves thinking it was likely.

Take the emotion and fact it's Rangers out the equation, and describe a club in similar circumstances and there'd be next to no one suggesting a league win.

Got caught up in the hype a bit myself , reality is we are nowhere near good enough to win anything this year.......

53 minutes ago, gsa said:

I didn't get if wrong. Nothing I said was incorrect. 

While we're talking about "getting it wrong" remember you and your pathetic little gang of nats turned up with your little badges and flags and we voted NO?

How does it feel to remain British?

:lol: sad wee fucker - the sequel