SLO

Alwaysblue

27 minutes ago, Alwaysblue said:

Does anyone know his email address. Have  a real problem with online new top order. Think he may be able to help

For any supporter related issues, you can contact Greg Marshall, Supporters Liaison Officer, at slo@Rangers.co.uk 

2 hours ago, Alwaysblue said:

Does anyone know his email address. Have  a real problem with online new top order. Think he may be able to help

I called the club regarding my order to be told it's nothing to do with the club.  Strange that considering they will be the ones pocketing the majority of the £180 I spent. 

Embarrassing is an under statement, it has been rushed with fans ordering long sleeve jerseys and getting short sleeves,  I have never known anything like it just to get a Fucking football top . 

2 hours ago, Alwaysblue said:

If you want this rushed through and dealt with pronto it would be a great idea to mention you are a poster on here. In fact tell him your username is the booler, and yer guaranteed an instant reply and resolution. Good luck.

55 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I called the club regarding my order to be told it's nothing to do with the club.  Strange that considering they will be the ones pocketing the majority of the £180 I spent. 

Embarrassing is an under statement, it has been rushed with fans ordering long sleeve jerseys and getting short sleeves,  I have never known anything like it just to get a Fucking football top . 

Two arrived out of 4 ordered. Rangers don’t want to know. It’s embarrassing how badly this is being handled. Paid by PayPal and they have cancelled payment

48 minutes ago, Alwaysblue said:

Two arrived out of 4 ordered. Rangers don’t want to know. It’s embarrassing how badly this is being handled. Paid by PayPal and they have cancelled payment

That's disgraceful, I emailed them at 16.45 today threatening to cancel  my order if no one contacted me , got an email at 17.35 today saying my order has been dispatched. 2 L/S large men's home shirts and a large boys L/S shirt, I would not be  suprised if I get 3 S/S shirts  even thou I have already stated that people are complaining who ordered L/S where getting S/S and not being informed about it, said under no circumstances I will accept 3 S/S shirts.

It's a PR disaster   

4 hours ago, Alwaysblue said:

Your order will be okay once they glue the badge back on the jersey. 

Their keeping it quiet for now, but apparently for another fiver a wee Asian will sow the badge on for you at the factory. 

5 hours ago, Alwaysblue said:

“Im led to believe you should contact the retail department”, there you go mate that’s what you’re answer will be ,save yourself contacting him , actually gets a wage for that to ??