Young Rangers fan writes to Tav

RFC55

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Glad this is happening there really does feel like a shift is happening again. Things like this and hearing adverts on the radio from us for the first time in like 6 years is brilliant. 

Absolutely buzzing when I hear that advert. Makes a change from turning it over every time the bead rattlers one comes on. Just shows you the stuff we used to take for granted. 

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Was 100% green and white hoops, it's not up for debate.

Maybe one of our new age republican/nationalist supporters, we are a club open to all.

Well..you did invite them ?

3 hours ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Tell stevie g I'm a striker and free, superb??

That’s what it’s all about mate. I wrote a letter to Murray when Souness left for Liverpool putting my hat into the ring for the managers job, obviously it was heart felt but again obviously tongue in cheek, much to my surprise I got a reply explaining why I wasn’t going to be in the running but thanking me for my interest ?? my mums got it framed on the wall ha ha 

3 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

That’s what it’s all about mate. I wrote a letter to Murray when Souness left for Liverpool putting my hat into the ring for the managers job, obviously it was heart felt but again obviously tongue in cheek, much to my surprise I got a reply explaining why I wasn’t going to be in the running but thanking me for my interest ?? my mums got it framed on the wall ha ha 

??

Brilliant we now have players who young Bears can look up to and aspire to, when I was that age my heroes were guys like Big Jaws, Sandy Jardine, wee Doddie, Parlane, wee Tommy and DJ, spoilt for choice, hardshift for Dads to get their sons in to Rangers when its do you want a kevin kyle poster for your room son? naw da I want a Barcelona strip.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Was 100% green and white hoops, it's not up for debate.

Maybe one of our new age republican/nationalist supporters, we are a club open to all.

From a wee boy writing to his favourite player, to nationalism politics in 2 pages. It's the RM way!!