Steven Gerrard - We`re on our way................ to 55

2 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Yet we absolutely destroyed them and finished them by halftime at Ibrox, and that was when they had Naismith, Ikpeazu and Souttar.

What does that tell you?

Maybe they had a bad day and we had a good one, every game for us should be a good one

2 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

I've a fucking great idea.

Let's all knee-jerk react, get rid of the manager before the transfer window and get a new manager and give him a budget to turn the squad around at christmas.

If that doesn't work, we can do it again in May.

No way do I want the boss gone, he’s got everything except managerial experience  but his rep won’t carry him if he can’t get this lot winning consistently.

13 minutes ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

I honestly can not see Hearts, Kilmarnock or Livingston keeping up with the pace. Hibs I think will mount the best challenge out of the rest and it’s lookimg like Aberdeen are already struggling to keep up. 

Must say that it’s a breath of fresh air seeing the league being the most competitive it’s been in years even at this early stage.

Cant see it being anyone but Rangers challenging for the league with celtic.

It's not a breath of fresh air, you know what would be a breath of fresh air? Us beating shitty diddy teams home and away and turning up and winning the bigger domestic games rather than shitting our pants again and again. Yes Europe has surpassed expectations but domestically it's no better.  It seems some of our players have accepted being 2nd best, once our fans start accepting it too we are fucked.

12 minutes ago, Dickie said:

You are not challenging for the league after just 9 games and losing to newly promoted Livingston and a defeat and a draw against the worst Aberdeen team for years is not improvement.

What’s the plan then sack the manager and start again? 

Massive improment has been made to the squad and to the club. Someone people will not be happy until we are back winning league each year fair enough ?

2 minutes ago, spanther22 said:

It's not a breath of fresh air, you know what would be a breath of fresh air? Us beating shitty diddy teams home and away and turning up and winning the bigger domestic games rather than shitting our pants again and again. Yes Europe has surpassed expectations but domestically it's no better.  It seems some of our players have accepted being 2nd best, once our fans start accepting it too we are fucked.

2 season ago they went a full season unbeaten so I am happy that teams are actually taking points off them.

again another person that’s still living in the past and wants to turn up each week and steamroll our opponents. The fact of the matter is that we need to build again to get to that stage and SG has shown more growth in 6 months than last 6 years.

if we had not been in Europe this season I firmly believe we would be sitting top of the league ?

1 minute ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

What’s the plan then sack the manager and start again? 

Massive improment has been made to the squad and to the club. Someone people will not be happy until we are back winning league each year fair enough ?

Where is this massive improvement? Even under useless cunts Pedro and murty we ran over the top of Aberdeen and yesterday was a fucking shambles against a pish poor Aberdeen side. 

22 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

We are fucking fifth in the league.

The happy to be second manager did a number on us last night.

We shouldn’t have a manger learning on the job at Rangers. 

The happy to be second managers team were the worst Sheep team I've seen v Rangers in Glasgow in nearly 40 years and got majorly lucky  as they were v hibs , no way did McInnes "do a number" on Gerrard. We're all gutted about Sunday and hold Rangers to a different standard but lets not make McInnes out to be some tactical genious when in fact all that happened was the little coward stood in a pile of shite. McInnes has had a free reign for 2nd these last few years but i predict he'll struggle big time this season and possibly not be in a job in May. The sheep fans are voting with their feet for a reason and when they are fuc*ed by the tims and in the bottom six by December they'll be doing a number on Del boy.

As far as transfer windows go, the filth had a huge fail in that respect during the summer but they will probably go on and

win the league again.

It shouldn’t be that hard to beat a rank rotten sheep shagger team.

They were an embarrassment, we were clueless 

3 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Where is this massive improvement? Even under useless cunts Pedro and murty we ran over the top of Aberdeen and yesterday was a fucking shambles against a pish poor Aberdeen side. 

No squad in the past 6 years would of won  4 qualifying rounds and then went on to top the group at the half way stage of the Europa league group stage.

Not to mention the fact that we have just entered record books for most European matches unbeaten (club record)

No team would of only been 2 points behind celtic (even after a defeat to them) after almost a third of the season.

Pretty sure we lost out 26 years home record against Aberdeen with the managed you mentioned. SG is making Ibrox back into a fortress. 

He has struggled away from Ibrox and I put that down to him learning how to go away from home and win which he has now done.

Is that enough improvement for you?

1 minute ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

No squad in the past 6 years would of won  4 qualifying rounds and then went on to top the group at the half way stage of the Europa league group stage.

Not to mention the fact that we have just entered record books for most European matches unbeaten (club record)

No team would of only been 2 points behind celtic (even after a defeat to them) after almost a third of the season.

Pretty sure we lost out 26 years home record against Aberdeen with the managed you mentioned. SG is making Ibrox back into a fortress. 

He has struggled away from Ibrox and I put that down to him learning how to go away from home and win which he has now done.

In a word no. We arev2 points behind the scum because they have been pish not because we are improving. Pedro the donkey left us in a better league position. We were away from home yesterday and failed to win!!  Struggling like fuck to beat Hamilton is not proof he has learned how to win away. We weren’t in Europe the past 6 years and what trophy do you get for breaking a so called club record as it isn’t even comparable with 92.

3 minutes ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

I couldn’t give a fuck about what the squads or managers of the last six years would have done it’s about what we’re doing now and  this squad put mostly together by Steven Gerrard should be able to beat the likes of Livingston, Motherwell in the league and be able to lift their self and make something happen in a cup semi final against what is probably the worst Aberdeen team in a few years.

Our achievements in Europe will mean fuck all if we continue our shite domestic form. 

Improvement enough at home, away from home we’ve been a shambles for the most part. 

He has got to get at least two seasons, four transfer windows to build a squad. First window was about quantity and the rest now have to be about quality. One thing that has been proven is that the last two season of rip it up and start again isn't the answer. Wednesday now becomes a massive night and a chance to go out and move on from yesterdays shambles.

52 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Heard it all before next transfer window bla bla.

How many transfer windows do we need, how many seasons.

Our saving grace is the EL and that could be shot soon 

There is still a way to go but this squad are not filling me with confidence 

Get a decent run of form going and I may  change my mind.

we cant keep on sacking managers ffs. he needs time,  a few transfer  windows.  he will get it right imo.