***Official Rangers vs Livingston match thread***

.Williamson.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, simplythebest said:

2nd goal was so welcome really felt they were going to equalise 

Did what had to be done though and now a big week ahead 

I thought it had 1-1 written all over it. We were pretty poor for 35 minutes in the second half.

1 hour ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Bossed it first half and should have got a cpl of goals , poor second half until Alfredo came on and really changed it 

I must admit from 46 minutes to 83 minutes apart from one shot from Middleton we were really poor and the guys around me were all getting worried they would get an equaliser. Thankfully Morelos was sent on and made a huge difference and made it an easy last ten minutes. 

The main thing today was getting the three points and we did that and although the ref was a wanker as usual with Mo it was a good booking in a way, I think he misses the Dundee game so could have been worse. :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Don54 said:

Ref  today is one of those cunts that thinks everybody's there to see him, checked his stats, in his last 49 games he's booked 207 and sent off 11. he booked 10 when we drew 1-1 with Killie in October

That is a lot of bookings. Over 5 yellow cards per match. Where did you get the stats from? Would be interesting to see if there are refs more card happy than him. Well, I can guess who they are.

1 hour ago, BlueThunder said:

Who was the Livi player giving it big licks after they won the first match?

I think it was their captain. He did a zombie dance. Everu retard has their day I suppose. Don't recall the no-marks name and won't waste my time Googling it. 

26 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I must admit from 46 minutes to 83 minutes apart from one shot from Middleton we were really poor and the guys around me were all getting worried they would get an equaliser. Thankfully Morelos was sent on and made a huge difference and made it an easy last ten minutes. 

The main thing today was getting the three points and we did that and although the ref was a wanker as usual with Mo it was a good booking in a way, I think he misses the Dundee game so could have been worse. :thumbup:

Yeah I was starting to get that horrible feeling we were gonna throw the points away as it dragged on

Biggest disappointment again was Ejaria.

You watch him and think he’s got all the skill in the world but he offers absolutely nothing to the team.

Jack or Coulibaly are there as destroyers.

Arfield can be poor but like today can pop up with a goal.

Ejaria - nothing.

Archived