My favourite team for to cheer

They were playing the WesLo Livingston

Towards the end of the year

As the clock struck 75 minutes

And the teams they stopped play

Andy Halliday clutched his knee

And asked the Copland to sing his name

23 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

He played Livi players onside at 0-0 when they hit the post. His mistake was inches from being major tbf.

Need BB back soon as you mentioned.

BB cost the goal at Livi away , nothing to see here though , the perfect example of supporters that just see what they want to see , riddy

11 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

BB cost the goal at Livi away , nothing to see here though , the perfect example of supporters that just see what they want to see , riddy

People have forgotten already how poor Barasic was at defending in his last couple of games he played, I hope to God I'm proved wrong about this, good as he was going forward he looked suspect defending, scenes on here if we have another Tav on the left.

4 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

People have forgotten already how poor Barasic was at defending in his last couple of games he played, I hope to God I'm proved wrong about this, good as he was going forward he looked suspect defending, scenes on here if we have another Tav on the left.

Agree 100% , early days for Barisic but he looked average , poor defensively and one dimensional in attack , touch and throw it in to the majority of the time an opposition defenders head ,tavs got varietion in his forward play Barisic hasn’t so far