Andy Halliday

Redwhiteandblue

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Falling down dramatically going in for a tackle he was never winning then claiming he was caught on the face was a bit embarrassing tbh  

being subbed for Flannigan was even more embarrassing 

He was getting an absolute roasting today . He surely can not be the answer going into 2019

47 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Halliday didn’t cost a goal like Borna did Livi away 

If you think Andy Halliday is as good as a Croatian capped full back then you have blinkers on because of the street he was born. He got to live the dream we all wished we could have but he isn't Rangers class. Btw, neither is Flanagan. And like a few other people have said, he is a bit of an attention seeker.

55 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Nah, why would I be rattled because you made a cunt of yourself?:lol:

So the attention seeking, you want to have another go at explaining it or are we going with your previous embarrassing efforts?

Away and batter your bird mate, might calm you down 👍🏻

16 hours ago, King Jela said:

Exactly! It’s no as if he’ll put in a performance like a regular fitba player 🙄 like I said, either that or he’s the biggest fairy that’s ever played for us 

He's not the greatest player in the world or the most intelligent - when he gets the ball on his right side you can almost see his brain working, how the fuck am I gonna get it onto my left. 

11 hours ago, bluenoz said:

If you think Andy Halliday is as good as a Croatian capped full back then you have blinkers on because of the street he was born. He got to live the dream we all wished we could have but he isn't Rangers class. Btw, neither is Flanagan. And like a few other people have said, he is a bit of an attention seeker.

I’d say the people who seem to ignore Barisic’s inability to defend so far is more blinkered , made a goal yeah but only made up for the shambles in costing the villareal equiliser , same at Livi didn’t make a goal that day either , both instances if it was tav it be fucking melt down I may add