Tell all the Tim’s you know

Billythebear77

I think our manager has been inspirational, but I genuinely thought this would need to be a longer term project than its turning out to be. In August I  would have given my right baw Iif somebody had told me that at the start of December we would  be sitting top of the league and one game away from the knock out stages in  Europe . Still a way to go, but the smile won't come off my face for many days- looking forward to going into work on Monday for the first time in a long time

7 minutes ago, bigwull said:

not for one moment thinking next old firm game is a love in?  cutting allocation is disprespectful. rank and file fans desrve better

Disrespectful :lol:

I have literally zero respect for you or anyone else in your creepy bastard support 

20 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Not been top at this stage for seven long years.

Lap it up, bears - we fucking deserve it...

Seven years... took a while to let that sink in there.

That long!!! :wow:

And indeed well earned, at least we're competitive now and massive uplift from dark days in recent years.

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

stop quoting him - he is banned. And it will give me a chance to tidy the topic up

If you had banned him earlier we wouldn't be quoting him and you would have less tidying up to do.

Stop moaning at us because you were slacking, grump.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

only just reported 20 mins ago. Fucking sterling work if you ask me.

I didn't.

He was as clear as day from his first post, it shouldn't have took a report to see that. Look mate, we all have our weaknesses it's nothing to be ashamed of and I can forgive you for being busy celebrating last night.