Broke the seat in front of me tonight

GOAT

2 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Guy behind me broke my seat at a game i missed earlier in the year or maybe last season. I am sure he either told a steward or called the club and got it fixed in time for the next match 

There's maintenance guys on match days that go about fixing seats one two along from me got fixed the other week off one of them.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

punching a seat aside - i was surprised how many people upped and left at 80 minutes.

I stayed to the bitter end, place was deserted. The crowd at Ibrox is brutal tbh, the moans and groans get louder and soon the players are absolutely petrified to try anything.

To prevent that, the manager has to select the proper players and they have to go out and do their jobs as instructed.

The fans and players feed off each other but when it's a night like last night it just becomes a shambles.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

because we were 1 down with 10 to go plus injury time? still everything to play for?

I agree with you to the extent that I wouldn't leave in those circumstances, but it didn't surprise me one bit to see people swarm out because you just knew it was never going to happen last night.

I punched fuck out of a seat up at ICT when they beat us 1-0 last season, was seething at the time but funny as fuck thinking back to me repeatedly leathring a seat. 

Then someone squared up to me for booting a can in their direction

12 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Mate delete the thread, phone the club tomorrow and say you fell into it and will pay if necessary, and stop creating threads for every thought you're having at the moment.

I believe it's called attention seeking.