Broke the seat in front of me tonight

GOAT

32 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If he wants banned.

Seriously, would the SLO do that? The guy is owning up to it and wants to pay for the damage. His honesty should count for something. Rather than a ban maybe the SLO could suggest a safe standing section for those who wish to reform from bashing seats 🙂

8 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Couldnae lace Jelavics boots.  I’m not a professional footballer on thousands a week either.  

*Since Jelavic

Wages don't really come into it.

There was 50,000 other people, that don't get paid thousands a week that resisted punching fuck out a seat. 

Just tell them some arsehole threw a bottle at you and you fell on to the seat trying to avoid it and the seat broke. And say that, due to the fact the bottle thrower may (or may not) have been a Gers fan, you are not willing to name him. 

2 hours ago, GOAT said:

After ejaria tried to pass to Middleton and put it out the park, punched it a few times and snapped the back of it off the poles.  Who do I email or phone at Rangers to get it fixed?  Obviously it’s someones season ticket seat I’ve fucked so just want to make sure it’s sorted. 

Say fuck all and feel guilty until it's fixed. Or turn up with a toolbox complete with knife hammer and screwdrivers at the game on the 29th and insist you're only going to fix a seat 

10 hours ago, GOAT said:

After ejaria tried to pass to Middleton and put it out the park, punched it a few times and snapped the back of it off the poles.  Who do I email or phone at Rangers to get it fixed?  Obviously it’s someones season ticket seat I’ve fucked so just want to make sure it’s sorted. 

Now we know why you picked GOAT as a username.