We will learn more about Gerrard now..

keithgersbear

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Why won't they? They're hardly a team of world-beaters. They've managed to beat Killie once in the last five attempts iirc. It looks like they've lost Christie for a while, Griffiths is out indefinitely leaving them with one striker. They'll drop more points this season.

And they are in Europe which might help.

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Why is the league out of touch? Fool

There are some mentalists on this thread mate.  If we surrendered the league every time we were a few points behind we would be lucky to have a handful to our name. You have to fight tooth and nail to win a title not surrender whenever it starts to get tough. Pretty rich slagging the team/manager off when talking of capitulation like a total surrender monkey. 

51 minutes ago, The Dude said:

We've went one single season out of 120 without dropping a single point. Somehow despite that we still managed to win the title in 53 of the seasons we dropped points. It happens. I could pick literally any season we've won the title and pick out games we shouldn't have lost. That's football.

The evidence is probably the fact that we're a massive two points (less than you get for winning a single game) off the leaders.

I have no time for delusion mate, sorry. The posts you have made are just delusion. Plain and simple. Not having a go at you but it's just not based in reality.

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

There are some mentalists on this thread mate.  If we surrendered the league every time we were a few points behind we would be lucky to have a handful to our name. You have to fight tooth and nail to win a title not surrender whenever it starts to get tough. Pretty rich slagging the team/manager off when talking of capitulation like a total surrender monkey. 

I'd say the real mentalists are those who think this Rangers team is going to win the league or even challenge for it. What is that based on?

We went for a proven dead loss waste of money in Lafferty, he will score about 5 goals this season if we're lucky. No doubt we will go for Steven Davis in January even though he is not fast enough for what we need right now. We need a young hungry mental fast striker who will pick up the slack when Morelos is suspended. We need a play maker of high quality something more than just Scott Arfield. The defenders we have should be good enough. Barasic, Goldson, Katic, Waldo, and any of the others, anybody except Flanagan. 

Just now, keithgersbear said:

I'd say the real mentalists are those who think this Rangers team is going to win the league or even challenge for it. What is that based on?

We are a few points behind the scum mid December that's why. We may not win the title but we certainly have a good chance. If you want to surrender at this stage you might want to internalise and ask yourself if you have the bottle for the fight. 

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

We are a few points behind the scum mid December that's why. We may not win the title but we certainly have a good chance. If you want to surrender at this stage you might want to internalise and ask yourself if you have the bottle for the fight. 

What does that matter when it's 9-10 points come February? We drop silly points and put in horrific performances as we have seen this season in games like Livingstone, Aberdeen and Dundee and can not beat them. We can't even get a lucky win against the scum. 

40 minutes ago, bornabear said:

You're very welcome to join me in banging your head against the wall mate.

After we beat hearts it was the league is on and now 2 bad results later it's doom and gloom. 

There is 2 points and 22 games to be played. The league isnt over not by a long shot. Anything can happen between now and May.

Keep pace with them through December and look to add missing quailty in January. A win on the 29th would he a huge statement of intent. 

2 hours ago, keithgersbear said:

Now only domestic football to focus on. Will we fall apart or recover and get it together and finish 2nd and win the Scottish cup. I think we all know the league is out of reach. This is probably the best period to judge him now, imo. 

I'm not ready to accept that the league is out of reach.  2 points from top with three games against them still to play.

Right now, the league is still a goal to be aiming for.

Just now, keithgersbear said:

What does that matter when it's 9-10 points come February? We drop silly points and put in horrific performances as we have seen this season in games like Livingstone, Aberdeen and Dundee and can not beat them. We can't even get a lucky win against the scum. 

Sorry, didn't realise you could tell the future. Surrendering a title when only a few points behind. Fucking laughable. 

19 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

We are two points from the top of the league with over half the season still to play.

We are a better team than we were, and we no loner have the distraction of European football.

This league is completely winnable.

12 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

7 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Sorry, didn't realise you could tell the future. Surrendering a title when only a few points behind. Fucking laughable. 

They are just as capable of dropping points as us. For livi, Dundee and Aberdeen see killie, st mirren and Motherwell. 

They have had a run lately but they have just lost Christie for a spell key player for them. And the thumb is out the picture for the foreseeable. 

Winning the league will be tough this season but it's not out of the question. 

I think too many have bought into the Scottish media narrative they are miles in front and untouchable. 

Steady as we go Boys...... HE is the right man for the job.The Board have and will back him.... He is in it for the long run not just half a season

He will make mistakes (and has) but we need to give him our support. 

We can win the league this season given a  fair wind.Not playing Thursday night games will help us 

Does he the money that Souness was given to spend ? NO

I would love another Terry Butcher , Richard Gough ,  Michael Laudrup and Paul Gascoinge etc But it ain,t going to happen

We are Rangers Fans we give our Managers Respect       😀😀

47 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Well said 👍

Have we lost the league at this moment in time, no !! Will we win the league this season, I have no idea.

Will this next six months help to give us more idea how good a manager Stevie G might become for us, I think it will give us some idea. 

What we certainly need is three better players than we have at the moment, will be get them in Jan ?? I really don't know, but if we do not then our chance to win the league will probably have gone.

Lucky white heather, get your lucky white heather, we need all the luck we can get. :thinking: 

2 hours ago, Smile said:

We have a lot of weak characters maybe football like that now as men, in general, seem to be wee poofs now.

There isn't many wee poofs playing for good teams. Davie Whites Rangers in the late 1960's had the cream of Scottish players and we couldn't win an argument in an empty house when it MATTERED, Willie Waddell then came in and put players in who could mark, tackle, pass and score goals and the most important ingredient a desire to win.

Times have changed and we now need to look for players out with Scotland and it costs money, money we don't have.