***Official Rangers v Hibernian Thread***

G.E.C.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

What do you mean lesser teams?

They don't go into games with us the same as they go into games with other clubs. They go into every game against us with the intention of thumping us. Our midfield and entire left side is weak as fuck 

Yeah missing a few important players but Hearts and Hibs have showed how to beat them.

Get in their faces, show them fuck all respect.

I’d rather get beat having a right good go than sit in like shitebags and let them run over top of us..

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Yeah missing a few important players but Hearts and Hibs have showed how to beat them.

I’d rather get beat having a right good go than sit in like shitebags and let them run over top of us..

Better to die on your feet rather than live on your knees.

44 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Are you just ignoring their game in hand?

I certainly wouldn't have accepted practically being 7 points behind the scum come the end of December.

Game in hand means nothing right now we can be no more than 4 behind them come Saturday regardless as long as we beat  hibs.. 

We are spent right now so I'd take that. Then over to the board to step up spend the money to bring the title home

59 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I'm not sure where I said I wanted them to sit in 

13 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I'm not sure where I said I wanted them to sit in 

I know you never but although missing players and we may be weak in Midfield then it’s no excuse for not having a right good go at them.

Hearts beat them wi a 16 yr old boy in their team, Hibs beat them last week with a midfield 4 of Mallan, Slyvka,Hyndman and Horgan.

I appreciate they’ll raise their game but we have to go for their throats right from first whistle.

Get the 3 points and move on. Seen a few people on here and FF suggesting 3, 5, 2

If we are doing that against the Tim's we need to play it against Hibs we can't go for an untried formation against the Tim's straight off. I know older posters will say we did chuck in a player or switch the team around in WS first period but we don't have the quality of players on the squad to truthfully compare. Hell most of our squad players from that period would be starting now quality wise. Three points is a must.

13 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Game in hand means nothing right now we can be no more than 4 behind them come Saturday regardless as long as we beat  hibs.. 

We are spent right now so I'd take that. Then over to the board to step up spend the money to bring the title home

For all we know the sheep might get a result against them. 

And as I type that I realise how ridiculous it sounds 😂😂

17 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Fucking spot on mate it's no Barcelona we are playing. Just get right in their ugly tarrier faces and try and win the game don't stand off them and let them play.

14 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Fucking spot on mate it's no Barcelona we are playing. Just get right in their ugly tarrier faces and try and win the game don't stand off them and let them play.

Too many defeatists on here fs it's only Hibs we're playing not fucking Barca, they only look good because we've been shite this season, we're more than capable of going up there Tomorrow and turning them over! 

I just hope that the manager takes the shackles off in our next two games. This time let us try and win both games no sitting back or sitting off both tarrier teams just go for it. I would rather get beat trying to win the game than get beat trying not to lose it.

McGregor

Tav              Goldson     Katic         Flanagan

Candeias      Rossiter    Jack       Middleton

Morelos             Lafferty

** McCrorie for Jack if unfit.

2 minutes ago, Cool Hand Coop said:

We'll need to be much better against the spoon-burners than we were against St Johnstone if we want all 3 points.

Biggest game of the season tomorrow.

Just fucking win!

We just need Wednesday repeated. They won't get that lucky twice 

22 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

We will do hivs, of that I'm confident.

Right tactics against the scum, we'll do them too. In their faces, no prisoners. We just simply cannot stand off them and let them come onto us.

Even with Morelos, instead of Naismith? 

You going to do a 180 on Morelos now he's single handedly won us another game? 

Gerrard was right to be pissed off after the slow start against St.J as he knows better teams would have scored against us.

Tomorrow this team need to come out the traps and keep their level up the whole of the game as they need to learn this for the scum game. 

I believe we’ll see a high intensity game and will win this by at least 2.

23 hours ago, Oaktreeloyal said:

Genuinely cannot foresee hibs taking anything from Wednesday. No chance. We've the far better team and at home will pile the pressure onto a weak hibs defence that will buckle.

Mon Rangers!

:UK:

That's just daft to suggest that with the record we have against them 

They also counter better than most teams in the league

Winning it  I'll be more than happy 

Archived