Alfredo dropped an Old Firm bombshell

Smile

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

We can bring in more strikers mate.  He is very good but replaceable IMO.

Remember we only paid a million quid for him, there are more bargins out there.

You think?

Bearing in mind this manager and his scouting teams last 2 signings for the striker position.

Make no mistake, Gerrard isn’t daft the reason he’s backed Morelos to the hilt is because he desperately needs him.

Morelos will leave at some point and hopefully we make a massive profit from the deal, but any one wanting to sell him in this window is a fucking moron  as are the idiots buying the media attempts to unsettle him.   End of the day I think there is more chance of him going to La Liga than England.

10 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Probably right mate, but only if he keeps playing the way he is doing.  If he is unhapy and unsellted we might not see the same player, and his value drops.

His head was turned last season and at the start of this season but I think Gerrard has been good for him. He needed a manager to put an arm round his shoulder and someone he could respect. Don’t see it being a problem this year.

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

You think?

Bearing in mind this manager and his scouting teams last 2 signings for the striker position.

Make no mistake, Gerrard isn’t daft the reason he’s backed Morelos to the hilt is because he desperately needs him.

Yes I think so.  If Mark Allen can find and get Morelos, then I have faith he can do similar again.

Sadiq came here with a high pedigree, Roma had recently knocked back a 10m bid for him from what I read, he had a lot of promise.....it just turns out he was not suited to our game at all. and Lafferty....well I'l give you lafferty :lol:

Just now, Siwel said:

His head was turned last season and at the start of this season but I think Gerrard has been good for him. He needed a manager to put an arm round his shoulder and someone he could respect. Don’t see it being a problem this year.

I don't see us sellin him in January without it being for silly money.

i think he is probably gone in the summer, especially if he continues to bang in the goals.

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

Yes I think so.  If Mark Allen can find and get Morelos, then I have faith he can do similar again.

Sadiq came here with a high pedigree, Roma had recently knocked back a 10m bid for him from what I read, he had a lot of promise.....it just turns out he was not suited to our game at all. and Lafferty....well I'l give you lafferty :lol:

Johansson found him

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

The guy who found Morelos is now Morton manager.

Mark Allen brought us Sadiq and Lafferty.

1 minute ago, kanjo said:

Personally I would hold for £20m.  We're not going to be desperate to sell our only threat at goal and if the peados can get that for that dud sitting on his arse in France then we can with Morelos. 

Dembele had scored in Champions league and scored a few for France under 21’s.

Morelos wont go for anywhere near as much.

i think anything over 12 million is fantastic.

11 hours ago, Amato said:

I'm a big fan of Tavernier but more and more I'm coming round to the idea of cashing in.

Morelos is irreplaceable. Tavernier's good but if we got, say, £10m for him I think we could replace him and strengthen other areas.

Watched the Stevie G documentary last night and that sort of raw hunger and desire is what we need in a captain. 

£10 million for Tav? Really?

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Dembele had scored in Champions league and scored a few for France under 21’s.

Morelos wont go for anywhere near as much.

i think anything over 12 million is fantastic.

We're not desperate to sell. If teams down south are desperate then they pay for it.  I'd like to think (hope) the days of us selling for lesser amounts is over.

6 minutes ago, kanjo said:

Personally I would hold for £20m.  We're not going to be desperate to sell our only threat at goal and if the peados can get that for that dud sitting on his arse in France then we can with Morelos. 

I think between £10 and £20 million is entirely realistic for a player of his ability. Not that I want him to go anywhere for now as he's our main goal scorer.

Just now, Blueray said:

I think between £10 and £20 million is entirely realistic for a player of his ability. Not that I want him to go anywhere as he's our main goal scorer.

Anything north of £15m and I would be satisfied as long as we got a replacement.  Less and I would be asking questions.  I maintain that the club should be holding out for £20m simply because teams will be desperate and that they have the money. 

Obviously though I'd rather he stayed until the summer so that we can use whatever money we get to continue building and enhance the coffers.

39 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

You think?

He does, but he also needs to stop repeating mistakes with other players.

I'll say it again, Morelos doesn't get the service that he should. He could have scored much more.

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

He does, but he also needs to stop repeating mistakes with other players.

I'll say it again, Morelos doesn't get the service that he should. He could have scored much more.

If you’re playing with the one up front then he needs players round about him.

there’s no one getting anywhere near him just now and the times they are they’re just not up to it.

2 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

He didn't mate, it's nonsense - the interview was a Colombian interview, which the headline stated. 

The EPL is not even mentioned in the interview. 

Good effect though ffs!

I said in the scum thread I think it was, that he would score the winner against the scum. I still think he will. I know it's a long shot, but ffs, we are the unluckiest team on the planet for a variety of reasons, whilst the scum must be the luckiest bastards. We dominate pretty much every game we play. Some of it aint pretty. I know we lack a bit of quality, but so do every team in this shitty league. Even though we have no midfield general, we are more than a match for any cunt.

Morelos wasn't fucking happy with his team mates against  hivs. I still say he doesn't get enough service and he knows it and he's not fucking happy about it. He wants more from those around him. He hates fucking losing and  think it affects him. He's a complex character as we know.

He's desperate to win trophies. I know it's not about him, but I do have a feeling he is rather frustrated to say the least.

Just win against the scum and it shuts every cunt up.

If we get beat, it will be fucking suicidal in here.

6 hours ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Papers need sold, saying Morelos is happy and probably playing in his best season of his career, trying to make a name for himself doesn’t sell, if it’s a negative story it gets ppl like @Blue Avenger knickers in a twist and selik fans lapping it up.

it would have to be a stupid Dembele dollars amount for Gerrard to let him go in January.

your not telling me that Graeme Murty can tell King and co. to knock back the bid last year which was a lot more than we paid for him and they are not going to listen to Gerrard who will have more say than a caretaker manager.

You must still believe in Santa mate 

13 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If you’re playing with the one up front then he needs players round about him.

there’s no one getting anywhere near him just now and the times they are they’re just not up to it.

I don't think Coulibaly put one through ball to him.

Then when Tav moves forward Candias passes to him and fuck all to Morelos.

It's fucking horrendous along with all the high balls into the box. I just want to see balls slipped through to him. Is it too much to ask?

5 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

£10M for Tav lolz.

£2M and I'll personally kick him to the airport.

Part of our problems over the last 20 years is we don't rate our own players highly enough, it has become almost trendy to slag our own and under value them.

On the other hand the yahoos over the years are picking up money for utter dross like Gary Hooper and Craig Beattie who between them brought in more than six million.

Now I am not a huge Tav fan but if you take into account the number of assists that he has had even before you count his goals then we should be holding out for a lot more than £2M.

Thankfully I think we are now starting to put a true value on our players.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

I don't think Coulibaly put one through ball to him.

Then when Tav moves forward Candias passes to him and fuck all to Morelos.

It's fucking horrendous along with all the high balls into the box. I just want to see balls slipped through to him. Is it too much to ask?

Think the last kind of goal like that was Morelos against Rapid.

That number 10 with a bit of guile is what we are crying out for, and i appreciate they’re difficult to find. A midfielder who can hit a ball from outside box as well on my wishlist.