Alfredo dropped an Old Firm bombshell

Smile

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Don't see the problem

He's not a Rangers fan and he's always made it clear he is looking a big move at some stage. It'll leave us fucked for the season unless some miracle happens and we sign another striker of that standard in January but aye 

Even Rangers fans have been quick to  do it mate, Ferguson done it when he was our leader, probably the most important member of that team an he was off for the kinda fee we couldn’t even replace him with, a poxy 5.5m

then young billy gilmour, probably not even had a game for the u21’s & GONE

15 minutes ago, WilliamMunny said:

He has said this before remember.  It doesnt stop him putting in his all for us and wont do while he is here.  He has ambition to play in England and there is nothing wrong with that.  

Second part of last season he went in a huff and scored 2 goals in 4 months because the china move didnt happen.

7 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Even Rangers fans have been quick to  do it mate, Ferguson done it when he was our leader, probably the most important member of that team an he was off for the kinda fee we couldn’t even replace him with, a poxy 5.5m

Shitebag 

40 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Sadly the usual fan boys making excuses.

He made the fucking statement before the scum and the media reported.

Look at me, come get me.

Should have never been fucking said. Saying that it's unprofessional would be a gross understatement and fuck knows what effect it would have on the dressing room.

If it had been any other player, he would be for lynching by the usual.

He maybe our best outfield player, but he is not irreplaceable. No one is bigger than the club and certainly no one that has done fuck all against the scum.

He has nailed his colours to the mast and he is no Rangers man for sure and one  who can't get away from us quick enough.

He's going to give us his all? Aye, like fuck!

The fucker needs dropped after that and the same for any other player who comes out with blatant shite like that.

Can't buy loyalty right enough.

Away and lie down ffs. Our pishy league is a stepping stone for every player that comes here. 

Just now, Tak3rNo1 said:

Away and lie down ffs. Our pishy league is a stepping stone for every player that comes here. 

Everybody wants the riches in the EPL now they see how the other players live and want that lifestyle. You even look at players like Weiss who gave up their career for the riches of Dubai a talented boy as well.

Amazes me that he would swap us for say Burnley before winning anything, when he may then go the rest of his career without winning a trophy.

Surely you'd want to stay until the end of the season, then if we win the league see if we get into the champions league, then see what offers come in next January or summer.

Don't understand why some players are in such a hurry.

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I can’t see it either..

He’ll be away at end of season.

I just hope any bids in January dont affect his attitude in second half of season.

Yep.....my concern aswell mate. 

I felt the China bid had an effect for a period of time but gerrard seemed to get his mind on the job again.

Either way we have a cracking player on our hands who will make us a huge amount of money. All good.

47 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Aye I know that's why it's not surprising at all mate. Just a shame that he'll probably not win a league title with us if he goes soon because he's one player we have that's fit to win one 

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Look at me, come get me.

Should have never been fucking said. Saying that it's unprofessional would be a gross understatement and fuck knows what effect it would have on the dressing room.

He maybe our best outfield player, but he is not irreplaceable. No one is bigger than the club and certainly no one that has done fuck all against the scum.

He has nailed his colours to the mast and he is no Rangers man for sure and one  who can't get away from us quick enough.

The fucker needs dropped after that and the same for any other player who comes out with blatant shite like that.

Scum

1 hour ago, OhW said:

Look at me, come get me.

The most idiotic post ever 😂

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Look at me, come get me.

You don't half talk some amount of utter shite on here.

Away and troll the boardroom section and leave the football talk to people that actually have a clue what they are talking about. 

21 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Amazes me that he would swap us for say Burnley before winning anything, when he may then go the rest of his career without winning a trophy.

Surely you'd want to stay until the end of the season, then if we win the league see if we get into the champions league, then see what offers come in next January or summer.

Players are only a twist or a tackle away from their careers going pear shaped. They will want to cash in when they are on an upward spiral.I wouldn't think he holds out much hope of winning anything with us in the near future either.

29 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Trophies mean nothing its money in the bank and the lavish lifestyle they crave and who can blame them.

6 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

No but if it was a while ago you can be sure the papers sat on it as long as they could ahead of the OF. 

If its more than a week old then its muck raking at its finest. It's hardly even a story. Everyone, even his detractors, will know that his aim would be to get a move to a better league.