Alfredo dropped an Old Firm bombshell

Smile

23 minutes ago, PSL said:

"It's very likely there are several teams looking at me and that there will be offers, but there is nothing concrete yet." 

Suggests he is waiting on something.

"My dream is to play in the English Premier League. It's very similar to the football in Scotland."

Unless he is suggesting we move Rangers to the english leagues he has no long term plans to play for us and is looking at an end game.

That's how i read it anyway

depends which translation is used.

On the possibility of making the leap to a more important European team, said that it is very likely that there are offers, but does not know something specific at the moment. 

"They are doing things in the best way, others that there will be teams looking at me, teams that will launch a proposal, there is still nothing concrete, hope to finish in the best way this year, " he said. 

He's always stated his dreams are playing for his national side and getting to the English premier league. Personally don't see anything wrong with what he said. Not a bombshell either. I expect a bid or two in January for him, but I don't expect us to sell him.

If we for whatever reason did sell him in January, we'd be royally fucked. Same with Tav in my opinion. Be very lucky to finish higher than 4th unless we spent serious money on real quality in certain positions.

Sadly the usual fan boys making excuses.

He made the fucking statement before the scum and the media reported.

Look at me, come get me.

Should have never been fucking said. Saying that it's unprofessional would be a gross understatement and fuck knows what effect it would have on the dressing room.

If it had been any other player, he would be for lynching by the usual.

He maybe our best outfield player, but he is not irreplaceable. No one is bigger than the club and certainly no one that has done fuck all against the scum.

He has nailed his colours to the mast and he is no Rangers man for sure and one  who can't get away from us quick enough.

He's going to give us his all? Aye, like fuck!

The fucker needs dropped after that and the same for any other player who comes out with blatant shite like that.

Can't buy loyalty right enough.

I love wee Morelos but let’s face it the minute any team in our league gets hold of a genuine quality player they don’t stay long, especially in this day and age 

some of us expect our players to be of a certain Rangers quality, the facts are as soon as they get to that level, the players fuck off somewhere better (can’t blame them I wouldn’t live in this shithole if I had the £ they have)

I’ve said it before an I’ll say it till I’m blue in the face, guys like tav for example if he was as good as some expect him to be then he’d be off down south, even the Scottish boys (bluenoses apparently) eventually follow suit

im not saying it’s pointless criticising players but if we couldn’t criticise them for anything they do on the pitch, they wouldn’t be here to criticise 

51 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If we sell Morelos in January then we’ll finish in bottom six.

This. He scores about half our goals. Selling him without a suitable replacement (hard to find in January) would see us tumble down the table and kill any chance of silverware. 

6 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Look at me, come get me.

Should have never been fucking said. Saying that it's unprofessional would be a gross understatement and fuck knows what effect it would have on the dressing room.

He maybe our best outfield player, but he is not irreplaceable. No one is bigger than the club and certainly no one that has done fuck all against the scum.

He has nailed his colours to the mast and he is no Rangers man for sure and one  who can't get away from us quick enough.

The fucker needs dropped after that and the same for any other player who comes out with blatant shite like that.

What statement did he make - the one made up in the daily record or the actual one back in his homeland.

Given that quite a few other players can speak Spanish in the dressing room they will also be able to cascade exactly what he said

50 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

With so many injured and borderline, what we need is the unfortunate passing of a former player so that we can get the game postponed until we’re back to full strength 👍

Hopefully Steven Whittaker or Steven Naismith.

He said when he came that he had ambitions of playing in England, guy is no different to any player in the world outwith the guys who play for Madrid and Barca. There isn't a player in Scotland who would knock back a chance to play in England and leave their current club, Van Bronkhurst came to us and said the same thing. Morelos is a talent but he has still to turn it up against the bigger teams, he only managed 2 goals in Europe and both were in the same match and he has yet to score against celtic which is where the big English clubs will be judging him.

I think it really boils down to what level of club he wants to go play for in England as at present he would in reality be looking at a Fulham or Burnley, if he was banging the goals in the Europa cup and against celtic he could aim for a mid table like Everton but at present I don't think they would take him. The boy has talent and potential but he is probably not going to be a future Agureo or Kane but I suppose stranger things have happened in football., I think if he does go to a club like Fulham he will just end up disappearing into obscurity and in 5 years we will be on here speaking about him coming back.

27 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Look at me, come get me.

Your opinions are worthless. You’re likely to completely flip your opinion at any moment just to noise people up. Sad man. 

6 minutes ago, gj923 said:

What statement did he make - the one made up in the daily record or the actual one back in his homeland.

Given that quite a few other players can speak Spanish in the dressing room they will also be able to cascade exactly what he said

Candeias, who else?