***Official Rangers vs HJK Helsinki Thread***

Clemdog

Just now, Dan Deacon said:

Mate stop defending this pish

I think I will remain composed and stop jumping ahead into full on meltdown mode over a friendly with a new system and formation. We clearly dont have our first choice lineup and dont play at full intensity. I shall remain completely relaxed regardless of todays result. 

Calm down ladies and untwist the knickers. 

It’s a meaningless friendly and the management are wanting a look at certain players in certain positions. 

The half time highlights on RTV 😂 a mans game. Friday nights Ref would’ve called for it to be called a disaster zone. 

Just now, PSL said:

Worrall having a disaster at the back today. Tav very poor crossing. Kent only player looking interested today. I know it's a friendly but any player should want to win any match they play surely..

He has ´Flanno´ as his CB partner. It ISa friendly and it is all about getting 90 minutes of football played. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Calm down ladies and untwist the knickers. 

It’s a meaningless friendly and the management are wanting a look at certain players in certain positions. 

The half time highlights on RTV 😂 a mans game. Friday nights Ref would’ve called for it to be called a disaster zone. 

Stop being reasonable!!! People are obviously expecting a performance like our last outing. 

People writing off Defoe already, fuck off 😂

Made some very nice runs just needs to shake off the rustiness. If it's one thing I'm worried about it's not that his finishing is gone.

Davis and Halliday have both been very good, I'm feeling confident that Davis still has a lot to bring to this team.