Statement regarding disciplinary procedure

scottyc06

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The system is not flawed  .It's corrupt 

We should be getting it scrapped 

It is corrupt at this moment in time, and it should be scrapped mate but we have no support from the other teams to get that done.

The club needs to look at this from a legal point of view IMO, they must have a huge file where we have been done for things other teams have not been done for. Some clubs have not been done for anything which is incredible.

3 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

That’s what we need. All guns blazing asking why our rival doesn’t seem to have this issue, asking why they have favouritism, asking if the compliance officer went through a proper recruitment process, ask what process was used for recruiting previous compliance officers, being upincidents at other clubs and ask why nothing was done 

Started well this season and we were told by some we are going to "war" with the sfa. Gerrard has been here 2 mins and even he notices what we all do ffs

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I think the statement appears a little weak. Where they say “However, it is abundantly clear questions about the current disciplinary system, which we believe is flawed, must be posed". - what was stopping them publically listing some or all of the questions? and saying why they believe they are flawed?

We are again guilty of trying to not upset to many people publically, when in point of fact, maybe thats EXACTLY what we should be doing.

That is how I see it Cushy, the tarriers have not been done for criticising the SFA like we were done, that alone is something we should be asking strongly why that happened. 

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I think the statement appears a little weak. Where they say “However, it is abundantly clear questions about the current disciplinary system, which we believe is flawed, must be posed". - what was stopping them publically listing some or all of the questions? and saying why they believe they are flawed?

We are again guilty of trying to not upset to many people publically, when in point of fact, maybe thats EXACTLY what we should be doing.

We should have listed every question we have , and highlighted every incident from the last couple of weeks and the inconsistency in how they were treated,  no doubt would have resulted in another charge but fuck the sfa , it's time for a full public war with them , the behind doors trying too work with them is getting us nowhere

10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Like we did a few weeks ago and got a charge against us....

Fuck the charge Clear cheating going on against us its about time this board man the fuck up or fuck off

The statements at the beginning of the season told me this board know we are been treated differently

why not say something 

10 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Saying publicly what has been said privately already does nothing other than land us a disrepute charge

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

We should have listed every question we have , and highlighted every incident from the last couple of weeks and the inconsistency in how they were treated,  no doubt would have resulted in another charge but fuck the sfa , it's time for a full public war with them , the behind doors trying too work with them is getting us nowhere

I dont think we have the appetite for war. In fact this statement has a bit of the "Chamberlain Declares “Peace for Our Time" feel to it".

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Fuck the charge Clear cheating going on against us its about time this board man the fuck up or fuck off

The statements at the beginning of the season told me this board know we are been treated differently

why not say something 

It’s not about manning up it’s about not drawing unnecessary charges from statements which will change fuck all.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Saying publicly what has been said privately already does nothing other than land us a disrepute charge

mmmm....i think questioning a procedure and questioning a decision making process is hardly bringing the game into disrepute.

18 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

That makes no sense, if you say there is a clear bias and misrepresentation then why are you saying what else can you say? If that’s the case then you should be booting baws 

Aye but if you'd read the rest of I'd I made mention to the charges we'd had already this season. Don't be fucking stupid and do it publicly. I'm no up for this handwringing pish but coming out now and accusing of more bias just opens more opportunities for those cunts to get at us, we don't need that right now. 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Mentioning other teams and their players would be a classless act. In this way we stand above the reactions of others. We have shown our displeasure. Admittedly, it could have been stronger but it is enough to warrant a debate and hopefully a reply.

anybody with N5 english could word a strong statement without naming names

39 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

We always seem to pander to not offending too many with our statements. 

We should have laid it out on the line there and then

I'm not sure why though 

The haters hate and we should not give a fuck who gets offended 

That is our club's problem 

21 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I don't see how being weak is clever mate 

These statements are getting worse by every one 

The statement isn't clever at all, but id like to hope we're working hard in the background at all. The statement is born out of a need to say something to appease the fans, knowing full well its not what we want to hear. We all want to hear the same thing, I'm sure, but saying it would be idiotic of the board and not the right thing to do at all. 

We need some action to be taken because the bias is reeking out of the SFA at the moment and they're not even trying to hide it.