Statement regarding disciplinary procedure

scottyc06

14 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Maybe I am applying it wrongly but....

Powers of the Board and Commissions J16 Upon determining that a breach of or failure to fulfil the Rules or Regulations has been established, the Board or, as the case may be, a Commission may:-

J16.1 give a warning as to future conduct;

J16.2 give a reprimand;

J16.3 impose a fine;

J16.4 annul the result of an Official Match;

J16.5 order that an Official Match be replayed;

J16.6 impose a deduction of points;

J16.7 award an Official Match (with such deemed score as it thinks appropriate) to a Club;

J16.8 order the playing of an Official Match or Matches behind closed doors;

J16.9 order the closure of all or part of a Stadium for such period and for such purposes as it thinks appropriate;

J16.10 order the playing of an Official Match or Matches at such Stadium as it thinks appropriate;

J16.11 order the relegation of a Club to a lower Division and make such consequent orders as to promotion as it shall think appropriate;

J16.12 subject to Rule J18, order that a Club be expelled from the League;

J16.13 withdraw or withhold the award of a title or award;

J16.14 order any Club, Official or Player to pay compensation to any Club, Player, person or party;

J16.15 order any Club, Official or Player to comply with any obligation or direction;

J16.16 cancel or refuse the League Registration of any Player League Registered or attempted to be League Registered;

J16.17 order that a Club concerned be debarred from Registering Players for such period as it thinks appropriate;

J16.18 order that any person, persons or group of persons be prohibited from attending at such Official Match or Matches and for such period as it 95 thinks appropriate;

J16.19 make such other direction, sanction or disposal, not expressly provided for in these Rules, as it shall think appropriate; and/or J16.20 make such order as to expenses, including the expenses of the Company and/or, as the case may be, Commission and/or other party, as it thinks appropriate

That looks like cases of serious misconduct especially the rule after says awarding a score and match 

Some reports out there saying Madden has confirmed he didn't have a continuous clear view of the incident.

I'd love to see the footage this still has come from, see confirmation of his denial, and have it cost him his job unless he's been forced down this route under duress and speaks up.

2ilemib.jpg

1 hour ago, gogzy said:

Because if we keep getting brought up on disrepute charges we could end up being docked points or punished in other ways.

We’re going to lose points through our best players being suspended...

Tome to come out with evidence of the unfair and bullshit treatment we get. The incidents our players get banned for and the taigs getting away with worse, just from the last few days what the taigs got away with against hibs then what Mcgregor and Morelos have been banned for, the fact that it’s apparently a yellow card to kick a player in the face if it’s Ryan Jack getting the kick but a 2 game ban if a keeper slides out and wins the ball before a players even near him. The list over the last few seasons could go on and on but it’s time to get video evidence together and show anyone who will listen what a bunch of corrupt fenian bastards the sfa are.

23 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Some reports out there saying Madden has confirmed he didn't have a continuous clear view of the incident.

I'd love to see the footage this still has come from, see confirmation of his denial, and have it cost him his job unless he's been forced down this route under duress and speaks up.

2ilemib.jpg

Ridiculous that. 

Baldy mongo

We need to get airtime on a short Sky Sports documentary / interview between Gerrard and a retired respected English or foreign ref going through video clips of comparable incidents and the compliance system.

Getting it talked about outside this shit hole is the only watch force change.

3 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

We’re going to lose points through our best players being suspended...

we already lost two points in the opening game of the season due to wrongful dimissal of our best player. There has been more..... If we were to win 55 this year i would be pished for a week.

3 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

“Rangers has been in dialogue with the Scottish FA on this topic for some time and would urge that the system is now thoroughly reviewed as a matter of extreme urgency.”

Can only hope this means there has been some hard hitting dialogue going on in the background, maybe feelings being made known.

Sorry, not Scotty's quoute.

They have appointed a person with no football knowledge based on the fact they need more gender equality in the SFA . It's not worked out too well , even a blind man knows it's fucked . 

What Steve Clark was on about is the same as we are saying , not saying I didn't see him as an arse at the time , but it's the same . Inconsistency . The SFA know it , the refs know it and something will change , it canny go on like this , it's all we talk about . 

Cue a CO assistant ? Is Lennon out if work ......

42 minutes ago, Land Rover said:

They have appointed a person with no football knowledge based on the fact they need more gender equality in the SFA . It's not worked out too well , even a blind man knows it's fucked . 

What Steve Clark was on about is the same as we are saying , not saying I didn't see him as an arse at the time , but it's the same . Inconsistency . The SFA know it , the refs know it and something will change , it canny go on like this , it's all we talk about . 

Cue a CO assistant ? Is Lennon out if work ......

He will get the job 

You would not put it past them .Even with our oh so brave board going for the jugular 🤔

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Fuck the charge Clear cheating going on against us its about time this board man the fuck up or fuck off

The statements at the beginning of the season told me this board know we are been treated differently

why not say something 

Are they all out to get Dundee Utd as well?

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

So let them charge is again and again 

Show them up for what they are 

The beggars say what they like 

Aye that's it :lol:

I've just showed kirk up for being a diddy. We made a scathing one after st mirren

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

2ilemib.jpg

And just before...

IMG_20190208_112353.jpg.4645743550f1fa6bb71c4f8845bc9ef1.jpg.ed1c9db78128d0423d5f8babb2451545.jpg

Bobby has questions to answer...

After the Candeias sending off Gerrard called it "embarrassing" and the club made a statement.  Rangers received 5 sanctions as a consequence.  Public criticism of a match official suggesting bias or incompetence, bringing the game in to disrepute, not acting in the best interests of the game, etc.  What was accomplished from a Rangers perspective?  Nothing.  Yet, some on here would have Rangers make a similar statement again, get sanctioned again, and end up worse because of it.  I'm surprised Rangers made a statement at all.

If someone is going to tackle the issue of match officials or the compliance officer it needs to be independent of the club itself.  

5 minutes ago, TMB said:

After the Candeias sending off Gerrard called it "embarrassing" and the club made a statement.  Rangers received 5 sanctions as a consequence.  Public criticism of a match official suggesting bias or incompetence, bringing the game in to disrepute, not acting in the best interests of the game, etc.  What was accomplished from a Rangers perspective?  Nothing.  Yet, some on here would have Rangers make a similar statement again, get sanctioned again, and end up worse because of it.  I'm surprised Rangers made a statement at all.

If someone is going to tackle the issue of match officials or the compliance officer it needs to be independent of the club itself.  

Who, when, how?

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

2ilemib.jpg

What I don't get is why is madden allowed too just say he didn't see it and that's just accepted , it wasn't an off the ball incident or something that's happened in a crowded box etc , so if he isn't seeing stuff like that then he shouldn't be getting games  , it's the same with collum and the elbow from the weekend 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Who, when, how?

I have no idea.  There would need to be someone out there willing to take this on and right now there isn't.  There have been criticisms of the match day officials and Compliance Officer from former Old Firm players.  whether or not the SFA take any notice is up to them.

4 minutes ago, TMB said:

I have no idea.  There would need to be someone out there willing to take this on and right now there isn't.  There have been criticisms of the match day officials and Compliance Officer from former Old Firm players.  whether or not the SFA take any notice is up to them.

And that's the frustration. We all know that independent person capable of changing it doesn't exist.

You're saying the club shouldn't make statements, some posters want that but much much more, and you admit your preference for an approach doesn't really exist.

It's so nothing or do something. And if we do nothing we'll keep getting what we're currently getting. And behind the scenes chats won't change that either.