One minute injury time

GOAT

22 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Aye I'm sure an extra two or three minutes would have massively helped us reduce the seven goal deficit we have against celtic

Have a wank and chill out

Well yeah, if we had scored another one it would only be 6.

That "could" be a massive help come the end of the season.

So fucking what. Just won 5-0. Think other refereeing decisions over a season will have more impact than a few minutes injury time ever will. Real game changing points affecting decisions. Not imagine we could have scored more goals if we had another 15 minutes imaginary pish and fucking shitewhore!!

18 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Tims up 4-1 and six added minutes. Am I right in saying that by looking at " live score " If so, I take back waht I said in the first page. Ha!

Not seen anyone raging or offended by this issue, more highlighting it as unusual, an anomaly.

But just add it to refereeing, compliance, SFA club charging, fair play stats anomolies which also are pure paranoia. 

The 2 Hamilton subs came on before 2nd half started therefore no added time, 2 of our subs was at the same time which 30 seconds is allocated and our last sub is 30 seconds. 1 minute was the correct decision as refs don't add anything else on unless the physio is needed or he indicates time wasting. 

Don't think it would've made too much difference

Second half just felt like we were strolling to the end of the game. 

If they do fuck up when they're playing the better teams in the league away from home, then we might be left regretting that at the end of the season. It's a long shot that we will though. 

On the plus side our form is starting to look more impressive than it has since getting back into the prem.