Fobbed Off By Sky

Don54

1 hour ago, Don54 said:

I emailed @sky.uk (ViewerR@sky.uk) about that prick Walkers condemnation of Bears giving Clarke pelters and making a joke when Boyd got abuse hurled at him. this was their response.

Thank you for your email in regards to the Kilmarnock v celtic match on

17 February.

Sky Sports does everything it can to minimise any offensive language or

chanting in all its broadcasts, and neither Sky nor its people condone

this type of behaviour in any way.

Ofcom has a strict broadcasting code and Sky Sports has a standard to

maintain on behalf of its viewers.

Andy Walker's headphones had the crowd noise turned down and his

director turned up at the time of his comment about Kris Boyd, and his

point was a general one about someone he knows would thrive on

interaction with the crowd.

Andy's comments were totally unrelated to the chants and both he and Sky

apologise for any offence caused by this incident.

We always welcome viewers’ feedback and thank you for taking the time to

contact us.

Kind Regards

Joan

Viewer Relations

www.sky.com/mysky

I've asked them to explain how,

If  Andy Walker's headphones had the crowd noise turned down

and his director turned up at the time of his comment about Kris Boyd, how did he know there any sort of interaction with Kris Boyd?

Complete lies and patronising as fu*k from sky.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

I commend you for doing something mate .Every little thing helps if you give a fuck

It may not seem so at the time but agreed every little thing helps. I wonder if Traynor would be interested in receiving a copy of these complaints for his file.

2 hours ago, Don54 said:

and his director turned up at the time of his comment about Kris Boyd, how did he know there any sort of interaction with Kris Boyd?

He must have heard the crowd noise to comment on crowd interaction and in the reply it says his headphones were turned down and not off.  AW comments should be impartial whilst broadcasting according to ofcom rules.

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm not so sure .As I said before ,the Traynor thing was to pacify our support 

After the King apology ,I think it's clear it's still softly softly and all dignified 

Although I have every respect for a supporter who cares and does something on their own

I have none for the guys who just whine and bitch at them for doing it   

Highlighted bit :tu:

For a while now i've thought that the tv was messing around with the crowd noise and in the OP's reply it says that the crowd noise volume was being turned down at a celtic match, and that the tv director turned it up.on this particular occasion. When it's one of our games the crowd noise is always very clear, so the volume must be set on high. Which means our club is being treated differently.

Imho King only takes on battles he knows he can ultimately win and the statements were clear from King/Traynor they needs our support to behave in the stands and to help by complaining to the relevant authorities.

11 hours ago, Don54 said:

I emailed @sky.uk (ViewerR@sky.uk) about that prick Walkers condemnation of Bears giving Clarke pelters and making a joke when Boyd got abuse hurled at him. this was their response.

Thank you for your email in regards to the Kilmarnock v celtic match on

17 February.

Sky Sports does everything it can to minimise any offensive language or

chanting in all its broadcasts, and neither Sky nor its people condone

this type of behaviour in any way.

Ofcom has a strict broadcasting code and Sky Sports has a standard to

maintain on behalf of its viewers.

Andy Walker's headphones had the crowd noise turned down and his

director turned up at the time of his comment about Kris Boyd, and his

point was a general one about someone he knows would thrive on

interaction with the crowd.

Andy's comments were totally unrelated to the chants and both he and Sky

apologise for any offence caused by this incident.

We always welcome viewers’ feedback and thank you for taking the time to

contact us.

Kind Regards

Joan

Viewer Relations

www.sky.com/mysky

Some lies in that from sky, well done bud, youve drew them out, walker was talkin in general my arse. LIARS.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

To the lazy macho men amongst us.That will go against the grain .Yet I think nowadays the bears have no choice to stand up for ourselves ,even if seems pointless or even something we would have laughed at 10 years ago

It's totally different climate now

Totally different climate now Bud, the Trojan horse is in amongst us in droves, the place is full of walkers and the likes now, doing their bit to fuck us at every turn, and unfortunately ours at the top are as useful as gumsy lambs, too scared to upset the applecart. 

4 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Totally different climate now Bud, the Trojan horse is in amongst us in droves, the place is full of walkers and the likes now, doing their bit to fuck us at every turn, and unfortunately ours at the top are as useful as gumsy lambs, too scared to upset the applecart. 

I honestly thought this would be 10 pager by now but even this early .You can feel the apathy amongst the usual crew on here 

I'm sure Andy Walker will be on SKY soon admitting he didn't hear what was being sung at Boyd as he's his headphones on and the director was in his lug....but now he's heard it he'll admit he feels sorry for Boyd and he shouldn't be subject to that in this day and age.  This broadcast will be repeated hourly for 48 hours, just after they've read out Liewells apology to Boyd.

10 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Some lies in that from sky, well done bud, youve drew them out, walker was talkin in general my arse. LIARS.

I've been convinced for a good few years that Sky has a bias towards the soap dodgers, their email removed any doubt and also shows the contempt they have for us.

17 minutes ago, Don54 said:

I've been convinced for a good few years that Sky has a bias towards the soap dodgers, their email removed any doubt and also shows the contempt they have for us.

They are not as bad as BBC but they are giving it a good try .

Watch out for selective replaying  and highlighting in next few OF games and the game at the weekend if it's a close affair

4 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

I'm sure Andy Walker will be on SKY soon admitting he didn't hear what was being sung at Boyd as he's his headphones on and the director was in his lug....but now he's heard it he'll admit he feels sorry for Boyd and he shouldn't be subject to that in this day and age.  This broadcast will be repeated hourly for 48 hours, just after they've read out Liewells apology to Boyd.

:rofl:

25 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And Walker replying Boyd " loves it" to something he never heard :dunno:

I showed Walker up for the lying toerag that he is years ago on an ssb phone in, I got on under false pretences about something Strachan said about not minding being behind us in the league when he was septic manager, my real reason was to have a dig at Keevins and his guest speaker appearances at the  Easterhouse rocket launchers c.s.c.Keevins said he shouldn't have said it and Walker said he hadn't read the papers that day, fucking lying bastard, I patiently waited ( with both barrels) on them getting back to me and they were getting it, then the line went dead, I honestly think Keevins said to whoever handles the calls " where did that cunt say he was from? " and when he got the answer he told them to pull the plug