Great result

G.E.C.

Shite result and shite performance.

Not worthy of winning the cup playing like that. Imagine it was the tarriers? We’d have been pumped.

Can take solace in the fact that this performance was the exception not the rule recently. A different game at ibrox.

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I’m fucking raging at it tbh.

Playing for a draw at Aberdeen is a disgrace. 

Mind you our lame excuse of a captain was happy with a point at that dump last season. Standards have seemingly been set.

I’m the same mate, exact same as Kilmarnock.

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Great result no. Got away with it as we were so poor, but the main talking point was the way the game was refereed. Woeful standard of refs in the country. 

The only thing that’s consistent about them is they are shite every week

hopefully Ally will remember that's where his loyalties should be too, instead of pandering to media pish. 

He's getting very hard to listen to these days. I guess time is on his side, but if there isn't another twist in the tale, history will record the story of Ally McCoist and Rangers as a bittersweet one. Not something I'd have foreseen in my youth.

21 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I’m fucking raging at it tbh.

Playing for a draw at Aberdeen is a disgrace. 

Mind you our lame excuse of a captain was happy with a point at that dump last season. Standards have seemingly been set.

We were shite mate.

Only.olus we ain't out 

2 minutes ago, backup said:

Great result seriously...great escape more like, some need to take their heads out of their arses.....SG included !

The big name,Liverpool/England captain thing is wearing a bit thin, can't out think a fucking nugget like Mcinnes, get the fucking finger out!!! 

Lots of posters failing to see the difference between good result and good performance. 

If we got that result away in Europe against a crude bullying team who hated us, a home biased referee who was determined to neutralise our most likely scorer,  and in front of a crowd  that hated us, and where we made mistakes and played badly, we'd have been delighted.

As it was we got an away result against a crude bullying team who hated us, a home biased referee who was determined to neutralise our most likely scorer,  and in front of a crowd  that hated us, and where we made mistakes and played badly.

2nd game with home advantage suits us fine. 

2 hours ago, 2nd Flute said:

The big name,Liverpool/England captain thing is wearing a bit thin, can't out think a fucking nugget like Mcinnes, get the fucking finger out!!! 

We are still in the minority but today and tonight could have been so much different if we never got that early goal .

SG does need to get his finger out . Our record domestically is still not nearly good enough and today