What is a FF activist?

4 hours ago, Smile said:

I posted their since it began on and off there are lots of good Rangers supporters but sadly they are not allowed a voice as if they do they get banned.  

I have no clue what a FF activist is I'm guessing its a new toothless organisation run by jolly Club 1872 boys.

My post count rose on the one thread alone

Some right bumpers on there

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

You should have asked Robert if you can bring in your own beer to the meeting.:whistle:

Got a crate of harp coming over ... Good shout. 

But nah a needed to pass up , got child duties Saturday as game is Friday .

15 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

I am on FF, but to be honest I find this site to be more interesting and active.

FF seems to be more conservative with its views as well.

It would be a good site if the admins weren't so ridiculously strict. Like I said I'm on a 5 day ban just now for telling a loudmouth to shut the fuck up. "Mindless abuse" apparently.  And that was me just back from a ban for having the audacity to be angry at King for his pandering statement the other week.

You can't even type the word fuck on there without some wanky filter coming up.

They should go and run a Partick Thistle forum or something if they want all their members to be jolly nice to eachother all the time. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

It would be a good site if the admins weren't so ridiculously strict. Like I said I'm on a 5 day ban just now for telling a loudmouth to shut the fuck up. "Mindless abuse" apparently.  And that was me just back from a ban for having the audacity to be angry at King for his pandering statement the other week.

They should go and run a Partick Thistle forum or something if they want all their members to be jolly nice to eachother all the time. 

Yeah it's very pro-King, seen a few people banned for that kind of thing.

Just an opinion at the end of the day, but an unwelcome one on there.

24 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Lady's front bottom :lol: Only an absolute retard would have added that to the word filter.

3 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Lady's front bottom :lol: Only an absolute retard would have added that to the word filter.

It actually took me ages to realise that was a filter and not just loads of posters with awful patter :lol:

41 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Shut the f**k up, admin and Mr King doing a good job just now.

😜