Zebra finance info

1 minute ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Reading the tweets its the 10, but some said they do both.

Also mention of alternatives being looked for.

Cheers. I do the 4, but cant remember if that was through them. I'll just bury my head in the sand til it gets sorted.

15 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Reading the tweets its the 10, but some said they do both.

Also mention of alternatives being looked for.

I am sure the club give you the option or all up front, or over 4 mths. 

Zebra finance was over 10mths.

As far as I can recall, you only got the 4 month option if you were already signed up to that method because they stopped offering it. I paid my season ticket off in full during lower divisions and they stopped the 4 payment thing but my dad was still on it and still is to this day, I cant remember seeing anywhere to let me back on to it but I could be wrong.

Just now, FlippinEck said:

As far as I can recall, you only got the 4 month option if you were already signed up to that method because they stopped offering it. I paid my season ticket off in full during lower divisions and they stopped the 4 payment thing but my dad was still on it and still is to this day, I cant remember seeing anywhere to let me back on to it but I could be wrong.

It was an option last season mate 

12 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Thats that answered then! I probably didn't look hard enough :lol:  I've been using Zebra the last couple of seasons!

You ring them and they sort it mate. Woman was about to sort it for me and then I couldn't be bothered having another direct debit in my account so I just paid it all off and left myself skint for a week :lol:

3 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

This. Imagine how many STs we would lose, will be a replacement firm in without doubt.

We wouldn't lose any. There is waiting lists of thousands who would pick them up if they had cash available. Hopefully the club sort it out soon