McGregor

41 minutes ago, starofdavid said:

he does this most matches,sly flicks and kicks etc...always got to intimidate like the school bully...doing it more and more when  he gets away with it,needs psychiatry like suarez's biting problem

great keeper,cunt of a person

You’re a strange yin like 

41 minutes ago, TMB said:

This is the first I have seen a video of the incident because we had no idea in the East Enclosure what he had done, hence the booooooing at the end for the ref. :lol:

His save a couple of minutes before was fantastic and it is a real pity he has become a bit silly with this kick outs at players. I honestly have no idea how at his age this flaw can be sorted but I hope it can because he is such a great keeper and I would have hoped for a couple more years from him.

Sort this out Allan ffs and stop giving referees a chance to send you off, you are not Gordon who did get away with much worse IMO.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Fuck.

Paranoid.

At least use the basics of the  Queen's English ffs. Rule Britannia and fucking roon ye 🇬🇧🖕

ha ha ...the word wasint paranoid...it was paranoiac,i missed the a....but a thick chunt like you is unable to decipher this...the meaning is clear,you simply have to have a reasonable IQ  to read it

moron....or should i say moronic ?

2 minutes ago, starofdavid said:

ha ha ...the word wasint paranoid...it was paranoiac,i missed the a....but a thick chunt like you is unable to decipher this...the meaning is clear,you simply have to have a reasonable IQ  to read it

moron....or should i say moronic ?

So you fuck up but it's someone else's fault?

Tarrier SNP tactics then.

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So you fuck up but it's someone else's fault?

Tarrier SNP tactics then.

aye...yer right, yeh got me...should have realised not to argue with the forums male eleanor rigby..

nr 24000 posts.....do you fukn work,do you live on yer keyboard...you must be one sad,single lonely fuker

"All the lonely people
Where do they all come from?
All the lonely people
Where do they all belong?

6 minutes ago, starofdavid said:

aye...yer right, yeh got me...should have realised not to argue with the forums male eleanor rigby..

nr 24000 posts.....do you fukn work,do you live on yer keyboard...you must be one sad,single lonely fuker

"All the lonely people
Where do they all come from?
All the lonely people
Where do they all belong?

Ah, so it's my fault I've had time to post regularly over the years.

Strange outlook for a newbie to be so confrontational. Tarrieresque to be honest star of diarmid.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Strange outlook for a newbie to be so confrontational. Tarrieresque to be honest star of diarmid.

Fuck him Mate. Me and you don't always agree but at least you ain't been banned 8 times like that banger :lol:

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

i dont post everyday....i post infrequently..i believe ive been on the forum for a few years,but i aint counting...and you started the confrontation

and i aint got a fukin scooby on what your 2nd sentence says or means ?

9 minutes ago, starofdavid said:

i dont post everyday....i post infrequently..i believe ive been on the forum for a few years,but i aint counting...and you started the confrontation

and i aint got a fukin scooby on what your 2nd sentence says or means ?

You've apparently been a member since Nov 2017 ya lying taig ye.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You've apparently been a member since Nov 2017 ya lying taig ye.

that long..TBH reading your drivel seems like its a lot longer,  time is relative when you read drivel

now screw the tap back on the bottle and go beddy baws..fuktard

4 minutes ago, starofdavid said:

that long..TBH reading your drivel seems like its a lot longer,  time is relative when you read drivel

now screw the tap back on the bottle and go beddy baws..fuktard

I'm simply being factual and reading your member history. Not my fault if your lies catch you out. Nothing relative like facts and truth. Something your separate entity boys club also seem to be evasive on these days.

Your day will come.