McGregor

Aside from the sending off - the number of games this season where he has ran 60yds to confront a referee is a complete brass neck. It's happening every other game now and had already happened before the incident on Sunday.

I hate to say it, but transfer time in my opinion.

21 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Aside from the sending off - the number of games this season where he has ran 60yds to confront a referee is a complete brass neck. It's happening every other game now and had already happened before the incident on Sunday.

I hate to say it, but transfer time in my opinion.

Don't be fucking ridiculous! 

45 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Well he's not a lot of use in the fucking stand, is he?

To be honest . Many more of our players should be backing him up

Including our fucking captain ........... But that would be asking way  too much

On Sunday , you will see their whole defence haranguing the ref at every opportunity . Lego will be there as well

Count on that .

We still have pussies in this respect as we are howling at using the dark arts of the game to our advantage and I don't see that changing this weekend

Geegs fucked up last week . No doubt,but count me out of the mob  that are looking for any excuse to slaughter him .

I love my goalkeeper going tonto at the defenders  and the opposition . Keeps the defence on their toes . Best keepers do it IMO

You may find out what happens when you have Fod in goal on Sunday as he historically  does fuck all .

25 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

To be honest . Many more of our players should be backing him up

Including our fucking captain ........... But that would be asking way  too much

On Sunday , you will see their whole defence haranguing the ref at every opportunity . Lego will there as well

Count on that .

We still have pussies in this respect as we are howling at using the dark arts of the game to our advantage and I don't see that changing this weekend

Too much truth in that and it's not new, all the wat back to our 9IAR days under Walter, but we had far better players to overcome it.

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Geegs fucked up last week . No doubt,but count me out of the mob  that are looking for any excuse to slaughter him .

I love my goalkeeper going tonto at the defenders  and the opposition . Keeps the defence on their toes . Best keepers do it IMO

You may find out what happens when you have Fod in goal on Sunday as he historically  does fuck all .

Well, blame the stupid cunt that basically forced us into playing Foderingham

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Well, blame the stupid cunt that basically forced us into playing Foderingham

I'm sure win or lose . McGregor is getting it from you mate . That is sad btw 

Geegs is one of the only winners in this squad  . When you think of the players that have let us down countless times over past 4 years

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Most of the great keepers are wired up wrong .

Without McGregor, there would be no European run. Kept the first parkhead score respectable. Its my firm belief that McGregor's lapses in discipline are borne out of a systematic bias in referereing in Rangers games that involve violent conduct. 

After the final, the lack of balance and integrity in reporting, not to mention a proven fabricated story by a Record writer Jane Hamilton, surely made us all feel unsafe and fair game. That feeling was realised on the pitch the following season when tav was attacked on the pitch by Stokes, we were helpless and confused when Jack was sent off.

And then it reflects on the streets.

Its as if Scotland is trying to bait us into getting on all fours with these paedos.

Can't blame McGregor or Alfredo for the desire to hit back. I applaud them for it.

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

He's had two transgressions in over fifty games, can't see why the hanging party. If only more had his passion.

Meanwhile back at the chamber of secrets, broon struts his stuff getting away Scot free for a season's worth of red card offences.

Just now, Orangeclement said:

Most of the great keepers are wired up wrong .

Mostly show at times but it's needed

It's now too many seasons , we have had a shower of useless pussies wearing our colours .

I guarantee you this . If we ever stop the scum winning a league . McGregor will be in goals for us before Tav picks up any trophies

19 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm sure win or lose . McGregor is getting it from you mate . That is sad btw 

Geegs is one of the only winners in this squad  . When you think of the players that have let us down countless times over past 4 years

He’s a moron. 

Prior thoughts aside. 

18 minutes ago, yermaw145 said:

Without McGregor, there would be no European run. Kept the first parkhead score respectable. Its my firm belief that McGregor's lapses in discipline are borne out of a systematic bias in referereing in Rangers games that involve violent conduct. 

After the final, the lack of balance and integrity in reporting, not to mention a proven fabricated story by a Record writer Jane Hamilton, surely made us all feel unsafe and fair game. That feeling was realised on the pitch the following season when tav was attacked on the pitch by Stokes, we were helpless and confused when Jack was sent off.

And then it reflects on the streets.

Its as if Scotland is trying to bait us into getting on all fours with these paedos.

Can't blame McGregor or Alfredo for the desire to hit back. I applaud them for it.

Everybody else’s fault..

Lovely victim mentality

This is why I was disappointed in SG going on about our discipline all apologetically yesterday

if we do have more players sent off harshly . Where do we go with that ??

Already the scum and popcorn teeth, has taken upon himself to have a dig at our team again today

8 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

He's had two transgressions in over fifty games, can't see why the hanging party. If only more had his passion.

Meanwhile back at the chamber of secrets, broon struts his stuff getting away Scot free for a season's worth of red card offences.

There is people on here mate that hate Mcgregor more than broon . Sure of it

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

This is why I was disappointed in SG going on about our discipline all apologetically yesterday

if we do have more players sent off harshly . Where do we go with that ??

Already the scum and popcorn teeth, has taken upon himself to have a dig at our team again today

You do have a point there.

He should either side step it, or do a not so direct poke at officialdom just to wing up all the haters.