Next season...

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I reckon it was agreed weeks ago myself. They just waited for an ideal time to confirm it. 

Board have been handed a chance to end their run with his appointment. 

Big summer ahead and we need to back the manager fully.  

You correct, we know we can beat that pish, now need to step up and back the manager and go for it.

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Don't know why people think we will cope fine without him 

As i said massive loss mate.

I actually think with form Alfie and Tav were in this season we actually missed a trick.

If Alfie leaves it’s a gaping hole in team and if Tav were to leave i genuinely think any Title challenge would be fucked.

30 minutes ago, TerryTibbs said:

At the risk of being controversial, selling Morelos is a huge factor in what happens next season. He clearly doesn’t want to be here and as our biggest sellable asset, could hold the key to us toppling them next season. We’ve already proved we’re a good team without him.

Clearly doesn’t want to be here ? 🤔

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

As i said massive loss mate.

I actually think with form Alfie and Tav were in this season we actually missed a trick.

If Alfie leaves it’s a gaping hole in team and if Tav were to leave i genuinely think any Title challenge would be fucked.

If fredo goes it has to be am Andre Gray type replacement

1 hour ago, pedro2020 said:

Heavy raging lawl. Treble treble ya manky bastards. Think what you you's want in yer shitey forum full of cunts that know fuck all about football. 

Yer hope and desperation gives me life ya mutant cunts. Get used to living in our shadow.

Fuck the queen. Terry Munro.🍀

We occupy so much of your head space. You’ll never be truly happy because you’ve been bred to hate us more than you love your own club. 

It is you that will forever be in our shadow. 

You know what’s coming. Tick tock, you manky wee fucking mutant. 

We will win the league next season. Never been so sure of anything in my life. The past 3 seasons I didn't think we'd win the league on the first day of the season.

Gerrard has improved every area of team. Improved defence, attack, home record and the players he inherited. He's actually improved the squad and the team as the season has gone on. He and Allen's signing rate I'd say is over that 50% mark. We've over came our fear against celtic, they won this treble through our mistakes rather than them beating us head to head.

For me we're on for 90+ points next year which has been good enough to win 8 of the last 13 titles.

Edit: I understand the loss of Kent and potentially Morelos are and would be huge but it gives me confidence that I've seen us play well and win without them. It's not as if we aren't going to bring in players either.

25 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

Pretty depressing day tbf. They’ve done 3 times since our return what they couldn’t do once while we were away. Some names we have been linked with aren’t that great, whilst we have a lot of clearing out to do and Morelos to sell for, hopefully, big money.

We threw the league away for ourselves this season. Fucked it for ourselves. That’s the sickening part. Too many dropped points v St. Johnstone, Kilmarnock and Hibs. Not confident as of yet that it will be any different next year. Sickening.

Same mate, we had a great chance this year, our inconsistency, let us down, said before, I believe they'll spend this summer, whether we can match that,or buy better, like yourself, I'm not sure, hope we don't regret this year. 

6 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Clearly doesn’t want to be here ? 🤔

Every interview I’ve seen he has hinted at being at another club next season. Pretty clear to me 

I love Morelos. I just feel the money we could potentially get for him could win us the title. Providing we get a big chunk of it to spend and spend it right

1 minute ago, TerryTibbs said:

Every interview I’ve seen he has hinted at being at another club next season. Pretty clear to me 

I love Morelos. I just feel the money we could potentially get for him could win us the title. Providing we get a big chunk of it to spend and spend it right

Yer auld da here’s no fluent in Columbian 

36 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

If we are getting offered a good price then I won't be against him going...

However, we have a good team when he isn't playing agreed, but to say we would be better without him is absurd. It doesn't change that he is our top goalscorer when he is on form. He can be an exceptional player, he just needs discipline. Losing his spot in the international squad might actually be the wake up call he needs to realise he can't go on the way he has. 

Not once did I say we were a better team without him.

The money we could potentially get for him could vastly improve the squad was my angle