Has Jimmy Bell been sacked?

29 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

It was more the posts where posters are joking about our manager “casing” the trophy room :anguish:

I had a feeling you weren't talking about my Michael Mols joke

56 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

So this is a lot of shite?

Hold your fire man

It's not been confirmed yet by the Rangers media guys in the know. Big hitters possy

And I'm not one of them so we will just need to wait and see 😊

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

It was more the posts where posters are joking about our manager “casing” the trophy room :anguish:

Quite right to be disgusted as well, any self respecting scoucer inclined to steal the trophies would have been half way to England 30 minutes after they broke in. Stevie has been there for months now and nothing is gone, not even the bike!

2 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Quite right to be disgusted as well, any self respecting scoucer inclined to steal the trophies would have been half way to England 30 minutes after they broke in. Stevie has been there for months now and nothing is gone, not even the bike!

We want Stevie to put stuff in the trophy room. 

My GP (who was the first team doctor until Gerrard came in and brought his own team) hinted to me a couple months back that one of the old guard who was still involved with the first team wasn’t happy with Gerrard and co and was making his opinion about it heard. I asked if it was Jimmy Bell but he wouldn’t confirm nor deny lol. Must have been.

1 minute ago, RJ93 said:

My GP (who was the first team doctor until Gerrard came in and brought his own team) hinted to me a couple months back that one of the old guard who was still involved with the first team wasn’t happy with Gerrard and co and was making his opinion about it heard. I asked if it was Jimmy Bell but he wouldn’t confirm nor deny lol. Must have been.

Aye al bet