*****The Official FC Midtjylland v Rangers Thread*****

G.E.C.

Given that we are starting to make a habit of producing decent results in Europe, thus helping the Scottish game with the coefficient rankings, I look forward to the articles in the Scottish mhedia praising us for our efforts in advancing the interests of the Scottish game.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GA1972 said:

That’s the midfield that has to start every game and there’s no way you can drop Katic now

Jones as well proved me so wrong tonight and he was absolutely outstanding 

What do you say about the big man Aribo, just a class apart from anything else on the park 

Squad game, few players will be sore after that, we've got quality we can bring in and we need to utilise that.

Just now, wewillfollowrangers said:

Squad game, few players will be sore after that, we've got quality we can bring in and we need to utilise that.

Yeah important games I mean, that’s the team to play 

37 minutes ago, Bruno's Manbun said:

They were organised and could pass well. Genuinely thought early on they looked capable of scoring. They could easy take 3rd in our league anyway that's for sure. 

36 minutes ago, Bruno's Manbun said:

They were organised and could pass well. Genuinely thought early on they looked capable of scoring. They could easy take 3rd in our league anyway that's for sure. 

Heard ye the first time mate :lol: :lol: 

They're a higher standard than I was expecting. Not sure about 3rd though......but they would be comfortably top half for sure. I think they really went for it first half and ran out of ideas. We didn't defend well at all for their goals! It's a hard one to judge!

11 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Gaffer asking for the fans help on Sunday. Hope people heed that and don't get on the teams back after 4 mins 

Hope the support heeds the call and gives that loathsome club dogs abuse come the weekend. 

9 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Disagree , played some very good advanced passes tonight to set us off 

Probably sound a bit harsh from me. But I know what I meant. 

He defo hasn't got the forward drive he had in his early Liverpool days where he looked like he could have played his whole career their. But he will never bottle it and never be intimadated. A proper hard player. Even if he isn't the swashbuckling Tavernier type. 

Hats of to him. He did have a dip last season and got some extremely harsh critism, Great player for big games like tonight. 

5 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Jones done ok, tried hard n stuff but there was 3 better players on the park for me in Katic morelos and aribo. There is a player in there though that I was maybe quick to dismiss  

Jones done ok?just because you made your mind up before he came don’t be so narrow minded and admit maybe he’s better than you think.

now one game doesn’t make you a good player but to say he was ok tonight well it’s just bollocks really 

Archived