*****The Official FC Midtjylland v Rangers Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was well chuffed with this tonight. A bit disappointing to lose the goals, but more than made up for it with our forward play. Special mention to Flanagan who had a great game in my opinion. Also Jordan Jones looked an absolute ย handful. Very pleased with our start to the season and I think we will only get stronger.ย 

10 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

BTW Did Ojo touch the ball? Only negative for me tonight. I really hoped heโ€™d tear it up when he came on.

Fuck off with your negativity . Grading a player who played 5 minutes is just wrong. That's the problem with social media fans. They know nothing about football.

15 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Fuck off with your negativity . Grading a player who played 5 minutes is just wrong. That's the problem with social media fans. They know nothing about football.

Social media fans?ย Go fuck yourself.

He was on for 9 minsย plus injury time.ย I ask again, did he touch the ball? It was a genuine question. If he did well then iโ€™ll apologise.

However, iโ€™ll stick my neck out and say......

Fuck it, letโ€™s wait until the Hibs match....

2 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

Social media fans?ย Go fuck yourself.

He was on for 9 minsย plus injury time.ย I ask again, did he touch the ball? It was a genuine question. If he did well then iโ€™ll apologise.

However, iโ€™ll stick my neck out and say......

Fuck it, letโ€™s wait until the Hibs match....

4-2 Rangers away in Europe. Stick yer negativity up yer arse!

8 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I could watch my beloved team play in Europe every day, against the hammer throwers, not so much.

I thought they were as dirty as any Scottish team weโ€™ve played in recent years.ย 

Archived