Corbyn...

On 08/08/2019 at 12:14, magic8ball said:

After Thatcher in the 80s who would ever have thought there would be a resurgence of the Tories in Scotland. Thanks to these 2 wankers it's happening. 

I would happily vote Tory now. Something I would never have thought I could since I was politically aware. 

In 2014 my whole family voted Tory , it was tactical to keep that Bitch  at bay  ,never voted Tory before but will never hesitate in the future  , these pair of I.R.A. sympathizers need to be stopped [ krankie  and corbyn ] i voted Labour all my days but not now under the regime in place ,don't forget that white headed rhat mcdonald and that bastard watson , 3 reasons to veto labour.

3 minutes ago, mountaineer said:

In 2014 my whole family voted Tory , it was tactical to keep that Bitch  at bay  ,never voted Tory before but will never hesitate in the future  , these pair of I.R.A. sympathizers need to be stopped [ krankie  and corbyn ] i voted Labour all my days but not now under the regime in place ,don't forget that white headed rhat mcdonald and that bastard watson , 3 reasons to veto labour.

I also voted Labour for years. Didn't vote at last 2 General Elections. Voted Brexit at the recent euros.. 

From now until we are rid of krankie I will voted the strongest non nationalist party in my constituency or ward. If thats Labour I will but grudgingly 

1 minute ago, mountaineer said:

I have lived down in Yorkshire since 1970 and have voted for Labour in most of the elections in that time, but since the three republican loving arsewipes have come to the fore, I will not vote for them anymore. Someone said in another post Corbyn is dangerous, he is certainly not on his own within the Labour Party for being that, they need cleansing from top to bottom.