***The Official East Fife v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

Can't see anyone who started this evening featuring on Sunday except possibly Kamara who has had less game time than most of the first 11.

My team would be

Wes, Polster, Barasic, Edmundson, Helander, Kamara, Docherty, Aribo, Defoe, Stewart and Jones with Halliday, Hastie, Barker, King, McPake, Mebude etc on the bench.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, donegal_ger said:

Can't see anyone who started this evening featuring on Sunday except possibly Kamara who has had less game time than most of the first 11.

My team would be

Wes, Polster, Barasic, Edmundson, Helander, Kamara, Docherty, Aribo, Defoe, Stewart and Jones with Halliday, Hastie, Barker, King, McPake, Mebude etc on the bench.

A would swap Mcpake for Defoe an go with that team.

15 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

already been told he is surplus. No chance he plays.

Must have missed that mate. When did this happen?

Last I saw was SG saying he would be speaking to Murphy about possibly going out on loan.

Gutted to hear this tbh. 

I dont agree with wholesale changes, thats asking for karma to kick us in the baws.  The manager knows who his comments were aimed at, Get them in with a core of the 1st choice, rest Morelos and Shagger. 

8 hours ago, TheCutch said:

Must have missed that mate. When did this happen?

Last I saw was SG saying he would be speaking to Murphy about possibly going out on loan.

Gutted to hear this tbh. 

SG questioned whether Murphy was at a good enough level to play for us before his injury. Pretty damning the way it came across tbh! 

Would like to see Mcpake given a start up front. Should be able to grab a few goals you would of thought with some good service. Just watched the press conference and Andy King looks like he's had a good pre season so would stick him on too. Helander and Edmundson to get a game also and Greg Stewart and docherty. 

-----------------------fod-----------------

Polster--edmunson-helander--barasic

-------docherty ---king----aribo -------

Stewart----------defoe-----------hastie 

Game Time for barker, mcpake and possibly Murphy to see where he's at. 

Actually is hastie still with us?  Not heard much about him in a while 

Archived