Punishment From Fenians

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Reading FF this morning for the 10 minutes I could stomach was grim.

A lot on there are virtually hyperventilating. Someone's even suggesting it's cause we sing Tiffany. Again Tiffany is another song that just doesn't make an appearance in European home matches. Apparently BMG has add ons. (I take it he really meant the line before the chorus)

I read someone suggesting that the Ryan Jack is a fucking Protestant song could get us in the shit.

Remember between the vile paedophile cult and the world's most shocking sporting paedophile ring they claimed that the hokey cokey was sectarian, penny arcade was about the murder of a Catholic at some fairground in NI and the bouncy celebrates jumping on Catholics heads. TBB will go away again, super Rangers also but they won't stop and the deciphering of every Rangers song and the meaning or connotations behind it will continue.

I'll be honest I think what FARE and the tarriers have been trying is working cause I feel pretty deflated just now with all of this when on Thursday morning I was buzzing for the Warsaw double header and the next two league games.

Don't let those cunts knock you down mate.  

On 23/08/2019 at 13:12, jintybear said:

FARE have been trying to catch us out for 2 seasons now and our fans have ignored the warnings. We’ve let them win by not boxing clever. 

Spot on Jinty,

When you are in a ring devoid of balance & fairness, you really have to box clever. The argument over TBB was lost years ago when Murray rolled over & accepted it & the narrative has been reinforced by Spiers & his ilk at BBC Scotland. . Particularly galling when those suposedly offended by the word only a matter of weeks ago proclaimed themselves a "Fenian Army" & wax lyrical abut being "bold fenian men". You dont need to be defence counsel to drive a wedge of reasonable doubt into this farcical situation, but we are where we are.The tyrannical, corrupt & dictorial UEFA will continue to impose the sanctions they have already threatened, including expulsion.

Given the circumstances we now find ourselves in Id argue this is not about appeasment - but survival.

Regardless of your opinion on all of this, we need to be more unified than ever as a support for Thursday night as it’s a massive night for our club.

To anyone who thinks these sanctions are all the Rangers fans fault and that we haven’t been deliberately targeted here though, know your enemy! 

1 hour ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Spot on mate, even Gerrard looked fucking scunnered yesterday.

He's probably begining to realise this will be a weekly occurence if we keep winning, even if we stop singing TBB and super Rangers they will no doubt try drag something else up from nowhere. 

3 weeks in and we have had the shitstorm after the Killie game, Tom Boyd shouting about masonic refs and now this. We could go to Paisley tomorrow and refurbish the place and still have negative headlines by the Monday.

15 hours ago, The Dude said:

None of the fans of those three clubs would be offended by being called any of the names before blood. Some celtic fans will take offence to being called a fenian.

So if  “celtic blood” was sang no one could complain. Nah, we’d get hammered for that as well.

3 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Wouldn’t be worrying about the loss of 100k. The cunts will probably stick it on the group stage prices.

Id be more concerned about how much Dave King And his band of arseholes have cost the club concerning sports direct and Hummel. 

The Board certainly stretch Fiduciary Duty....

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

The Billy Boys and Super Rangers won’t be going away against the taigs, not while they fenian bastards spout their bile unchallenged, repugnant manky stinking fucking degenerate fenian bastards. 

They don't need to go away against them. They need to go away in European games because that's where we're being punished for it. It's really not difficult.

The SFA can't possibly punish us for use of the word fenian now after the taigs banner a couple of weeks ago. It would open a massive can of worms for them.

7 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Wouldn’t be worrying about the loss of 100k. The cunts will probably stick it on the group stage prices.

Id be more concerned about how much Dave King And his band of arseholes have cost the club concerning sports direct and Hummel. 

Sad thing is you're probably bang on with this.

I'll probably get flak but fuck it.

Just stop singing the fucking songs it's not that hard. Have I sang the songs in the past? Yes of course.  But I don't know how much cleared the club can be or Steven Gerrard. 

The fact we have people upset about not being allowed to sing about fenian bastards says it all. Just don't sing it. Or are we going to risk Point deductions in the league just to satisfy someone's urge to sing about killing fenians. It's quite frankly rediculous. 

This is football ffs support the team. 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Reading FF this morning for the 10 minutes I could stomach was grim.

A lot on there are virtually hyperventilating. Someone's even suggesting it's cause we sing Tiffany. Again Tiffany is another song that just doesn't make an appearance in European home matches. Apparently BMG has add ons. (I take it he really meant the line before the chorus)

I read someone suggesting that the Ryan Jack is a fucking Protestant song could get us in the shit.

Remember between the vile paedophile cult and the world's most shocking sporting paedophile ring they claimed that the hokey cokey was sectarian, penny arcade was about the murder of a Catholic at some fairground in NI and the bouncy celebrates jumping on Catholics heads. TBB will go away again, super Rangers also but they won't stop and the deciphering of every Rangers song and the meaning or connotations behind it will continue.

I'll be honest I think what FARE and the tarriers have been trying is working cause I feel pretty deflated just now with all of this when on Thursday morning I was buzzing for the Warsaw double header and the next two league games.

When we sing 4 lads have a dream they say it’s the famine song.

Orange strips are sectarian

All of the above that you say.

We,as a club, are punchbags. 

An institution like Rangers briefing fans via Copland Road Org and 4lads  twitter accounts about songs we can sing and future punishments.

4 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Cut it out in Europe fine, but let’s ramp it right up against these bastards next Sunday 

You’ll have the same folk who wet their pants yesterday about TBB then saying the atmosphere next Sunday was amazing etc even though TBB etc is sung.

it’s that (the hypocrisy) from our fans that bothers me the most.

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

You’ll have the same folk who wet their pants yesterday about TBB then saying the atmosphere next Sunday was amazing etc even though TBB etc is sung.

it’s that (the hypocrisy) from our fans that bothers me the most.

We seem to have collected a few wanker new age fans recently mate, their opinions are not really worth bothering about 

6 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

We seem to have collected a few wanker new age fans recently mate, their opinions are not really worth bothering about 

By that you mean people who don't give a fuck what religion people are? 

Guilty as charged. 

Archived