Will

The Hammer 11

36 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Imagine if the whole support just sat there and only clapped politely when we scored a goal. 

I kid you not , I dread what the atmosphere will be like for arguably our two biggest home games of the season in the next 8 days or so . 

8 minutes ago, gmcf said:

I kid you not , I dread what the atmosphere will be like for arguably our two biggest home games of the season in the next 8 days or so . 

Which would suit our many enemies down to the ground.  I have a wee feeling that the roof will be raised with Rangers songs and they will be humbled again.  

Just now, Sparkle said:

Which would suit our many enemies down to the ground.  I have a wee feeling that the roof will be raised with Rangers songs and they will be humbled again.  

I hope you're right , but I'm not so sure . Some of the songs they're  trying to ban are the ones that get the hairs on the back of your neck stick out though . 

11 hours ago, gmcf said:

Do not worry one little about that mate 

This next 10 days are going to be glorious. No matter what our enemies try to do 

12 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Imagine if the whole support just sat there and only clapped politely when we scored a goal. 

The whole support could do that for the next 10 games, home and away, they would just find some other stick to beat us with.

This was always going to happen when it looked like we were a serious threat. 

We moaned for long enough that the team had no Plan B so it's time for us to show we are defined by more than one song.

So is it the Plan B song book from now on or continue as we are and accepted the punishment that will inevitably come our way.  

For me it's option B make a noise and shut the nay sayers up.

14 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Remember the days when we screamed utter abuse at each other took the piss constantly. You were raging one minute laughing like fuck the next. 

Better high than any drug I’ve ever took, football today except for a few fleeting moments is just dull. 

Yes mate,the bile was gone once the game was over.I think all this panty-wetting liberal finger pointing has made the anger much worse tbh.