Bury and Bolton’s EFL place

GOAT

9 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Only Bury has been buried so far.  Bolton are on life support and could survive.

But, back to the question, the EFL will not in any way, sanction them, us or both to their league(s). 

By this time next year, all will be settled and their league status quo will prevail.

Don’t understand the last part, Bury have already  had their EFL status removed, there is no ifs, buts or maybes, so their league status won’t prevail.  Bolton have until 5pm today, otherwise it will be the same as Bury, no ifs buts or maybes.  Right now the English league one is one team down from their usual 24, after 5pm today they could be down to 22 teams.  

Just now, G.E.C. said:

Nah English football is a lot of shite.

Id rather have an old firm every week than play shite like Stevenage on a Tuesday night.

Aye because playing Stevenage would be constant eh?

19 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Nah, we're a Scottish club and we should focus on improving Scottish football not leaving it in the lurch

We are already pioneering youth football in Scotland with other clubs now beginning to follow our approach. Hopefully in time this will lead to a higher standard of league, more money etc. 

Improving Scottish football 😭The very same Scottish football clubs and association that fucking hates our very being and have done their best to see us no more.

FUCK THEM!!!

7 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Don’t understand the last part, Bury have already  had their EFL status removed, there is no ifs, buts or maybes, so their league status won’t prevail.  Bolton have until 5pm today, otherwise it will be the same as Bury, no ifs buts or maybes.  Right now the English league one is one team down from their usual 24, after 5pm today they could be down to 22 teams.  

Sorry, Bolton have until 12th September actually. 

6 minutes ago, GOAT said:

We had our chance when we had no registration, No football league will take on another team when it’s registered to another FA.

5 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

At least it would last longer than it will n in scotland

That's due to the Unionist community in Scotland lying down. If we played in England it would just disappear because the fan base would start including a mass amount of international fans

18 minutes ago, GOAT said:

What I meant was that their leagues 1 and 2 will be back to 24 clubs.

At the moment, because of Bury's demise, only 3 teams will now be relegated this season. Should Bolton meet with the same fate, 2 teams will be relegated.

4 teams in league 2 will be promoted , same as normal, thus completing league 1 to a compliment of 24 clubs.

And so on down through National league, so that leagues 1 and 2 are back to  24 clubs per league, thus the status quo this time next year.

7 minutes ago, bornabear said:

What I meant was that their leagues 1 and 2 will be back to 24 clubs.

At the moment, because of Bury's demise, only 3 teams will now be relegated this season. Should Bolton meet with the same fate, 2 teams will be relegated.

4 teams in league 2 will be promoted , same as normal, thus completing league 1 to a compliment of 24 clubs.

And so on down through National league, so that leagues 1 and 2 are back to  24 clubs per league, thus the status quo this time next year.

Aye but I meant take their place for the rest of this season. 

Just now, GOAT said:

Aye but I meant take their place for the rest of this season. 

They, EFL, will soldier on this season with a reduced league with the Bury games null and void, no points awarded.

This will also happen if Bolton go to the wall too. The games they've already played will be void, no points awarded.

They’ll never take us or the scum down there 

The smaller clubs from the championship down know we’ll lower their chances of promotion and the top/mid teams in the Premier League won’t want the future threat of us taking them on 

2 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

You must be trolling here 

Great title for a song; Trolling in the deep. I will fucking well guarantee that we, nor the tarriers, will ever play in the English football pyramid anytime soon. I remember vividly being over on holidays and walking into Ibrox with my cousin to see us beat Hibs 2-0 (Hately and Gough scored) and my cousin and his mates were all talking about us going to play in the English leagues. I almost pissed myself laughing and told them there was more chance of Ian Ferguson becoming the pope than us being allowed to play in England. They insisted we would because David Murray had said we would be playing in the English leagues within 10 years.

Now that was  25 years ago and we are still in the same leagues as we were in 1872 so we better get used to it. Can you imagine us and the scum playing away to Boreham Wood or Chorley, meanwhile Aberdeen and Hibs are playing in the qualifying rounds of the Champions League/ Europa League year after year?