Gerrards fault

ElBufalo20

10 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Hopefully he takes full responsibility for it and never makes moronic changes like that again in a game like that.

Baffling really given the best player in Scotland who’s scoring for fun was left out.

Still think he doesn’t trust Morelos in these games not to lose his head and get sent off.

Too many players not showing composure. Can anyone honestly give anyone pass marks apart from Shagger and Davis? Never going to win the game with 9 players not on form. 

The players need to take a good look at themselves and learn from that piss poor performance.

People spitting the dummy out because SG didn't choose their wish list starting 11 is mental. We'd still have 4 plus players underperforming on the day. Core of the team let us down, and Tavs who I rate highly was the worst culprit. Who would you replace him with???

We started poor and then at a time in the first half when we were getting on top Goldson sells the shirt by trying to walk it out to the halfway line. 

Once they get in front we at no time showed any signs of ever getting a goal back. 

Use the last 24 hours of the window wisely and get Kent back up here.

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Too many players not showing composure. Can anyone honestly give anyone pass marks apart from Shagger and Davis? Never going to win the game with 9 players not on form. 

The players need to take a good look at themselves and learn from that piss poor performance.

I wouldn't even give Davis more than a 5. He gave away as many loose passes as any of them.

The players and the management staff have had an absolute horror show today they can all point fingers but they are all to blame. The players never turned up and the management stifled us right from the start with the team selection. No pace and width on the wings against a team who has had problems in their wide defensive positions from before the start of the season is an absolute shocker.  A disappointing day all in, we had a real chance to have a go at them today and lay down a marker but we sat back let them kill the atmosphere and the game they nicked a goal and sat on it. the squad and management have let everybody down big time! 

5 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I wouldn't even give Davis more than a 5. He gave away as many loose passes as any of them.

Didn't think he was that bad. Anyhow, he was one of the better performers in a poor team. Was all their own doing. SG can't kick the ball for them.

Fantastic opportunity squandered.

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Didn't think he was that bad. Anyhow, he was the better performers in a poor team. Was all their own doing. SG can't kick the ball for them.

Fantastic opportunity squandered.

Giving him a 5 would make him the highest scoring outfield player imho

21 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

He gambled, he lost so I hope he admits he got it wrong and we move on. I still think we are the better team over the course of the season.

It wasn’t even gamble that team pick was a lose.