Tavernier

rabc10000

2 minutes ago, M0NTANA said:

Aye mate that’s exactly it, I fully expect him to rip up his Inter deal. You’re in danger of going full special needs with your posts. 

Lol what an idiot, he signed for inter the other day, my reply was a sarcastic comment relating to another player someone else had mentioned. If u want an argument your as well fucking off to wherever u came from

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

I don’t agree with that, Tav is too inconsistent. Gerrard wants players to be made aware of others who can come in to take their place, Tav would benefit from being shown that in the next game.

Tav is very consistent and consistently good - poor today but not poor enough to be dropped. 

2 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Getting far to predictable at punt the ball to Tav and cross it in the box. His crossing is poor and his set piece taking is worse!

Completely wastes opportunities from good positions with shite deliveries. Managed to curve a corner behind the fucking goal today.

1 minute ago, tm91 said:

Tav is off because he doesn't have Candeias. Tav is at his best driving inwards, but Arfield is there trying to link the play. So he goes wide instead to provide width and isn't as effective. Candeias provided him the space, Arfield doesn't. At the end of last season we got the balance right between Arfield and Tav but not this season.

That's a problem for the manager to rectify tho, and something he chose to sanction then fail to sort. 

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

Nah he can't remember previous captains in all honesty but knows enough to see who they have as captain and certainly seen plenty of videos of butcher with blood pushing out his head and gough etc 

I'm no gonna lie, I had to Google Rangers captains to find a name to say. Tell you the truth brandt, I don't remember much of it. Fucking seen enough to say tav isn't a Rangers captain. Used to fall in to the trap, fucking yaas, played in a pass to get an equaliser at the paedo dome. Bring back Clint hill. Tav has been posted wanting already this season. Brushed off the v ball at easter road last season that effectively ended our season, playing a cunt in at the piggery to kill us last season. 

6 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Tav is off because he doesn't have Candeias. Tav is at his best driving inwards, but Arfield is there trying to link the play. So he goes wide instead to provide width and isn't as effective. Candeias provided him the space, Arfield doesn't. At the end of last season we got the balance right between Arfield and Tav but not this season.

You talking through the hole in yer arse again aye, arfield was every bit as bad if not worse than tav today, did candeias make him look good last year aswell?

stop looking for scapegoats and see the game for what it was, a fucking joke of a performance by 11 players on the park, fucking 11 of them deserve the criticism for that bollox today

id love 1 player to be responsible for that today so we can throw the prick in the Clyde an make him swim home, truth is we were far far worse than a man down

2 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

You talking through the hole in yer arse again aye, arfield was every bit as bad if not worse than tav today, did candeias make him look good last year aswell?

stop looking for scapegoats and see the game for what it was, a fucking joke of a performance by 11 players on the park, fucking 11 of them deserve the criticism for that bollox today

id love 1 player to be responsible for that today so we can throw the prick in the Clyde an make him swim home, truth is we were far far worse than a man down

Again, not that I agree with them, but there are half a dozen threads on other players as there are after every game, particularly the Tav arse licking society. 

Yes as team we were shite, but Tav's not kicked his fucking arse since last season, so he takes the good with the bad just like every other.

He was fucking roasted on the right again by the scum and his distribution and final ball going forward a fucking mare. Compare that to Flanagan on the right who is left footed and totally snuffed their biggest threat in Forrest.

Good servant that he has been, I give not one fuck for his rep or his fan club, he is not above any other player and when performances are repeatedly below standard, you get fucking benched just like all the rest.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Again, not that I agree with them, but there are half a dozen threads on other players as there are after every game, particularly the Tav arse licking society. 

Yes as team we were shite, but Tav's not kicked his fucking arse since last season, so he takes the good with the bad just like every other.

He was fucking roasted on the right again by the scum and his distribution and final ball going forward a fucking mare. Compare that to Flanagan on the right who is left footed and totally snuffed their biggest threat in Forrest.

Good servant that he has been, I give not one fuck for his rep or his fan club, he is not above any other player and when performances are repeatedly below standard, you get fucking benched just like all the rest.

Yer right he’s not above anyone, but we never even looked like scoring a lucky goal today never mind a deserved goal, got murdered in the middle of the park and our full defence including our keeper was a fucking disgrace 

how anycunt can pick the bones out that game an blame 1 player is just ridiculous imo tav was absolutely shite but so was every other team mate of his, every 1!

only Morelos and Jordan jones looked like they even gave a fuck an wanted to fight back, deeply worrying but can’t say it was a surprise going by our league form, hibs papered over the cracks cos they got a man sent aff, killie and st mirren were an embarrassment that just never happened

Just now, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Most of the team were crap today. Tav  has been poor since the start of the season. His strength is going forward but his delivery is mostly woeful. He was not responsible for today’s result but does not deserve a place in our starting 11 so far this season.

‘But, but, but his stats’. I’m honestly sick of the sight of him, especially against them. 

Consistently a loser and we’ve made him captain? Holy fuck.