Tavernier

rabc10000

People need to rewatch the game, every goal kick aimed in his direction to which he won near enough every header, usual scapegoat pish, hes a right back, yet we expect him to be a match winner.  Plenty of others more deserving of criticism, ultimately Goldson who was fucking awful cost us the game. 

He has been honking since the start of the season but teams are setting up so he doesn't have space and we have no out ball. Today and on Thursday both teams left lots of room on the left and crowded the right leave not space and we had no out ball on the right. So much of our game comes from that side and teams know how to set up and we are clueless on how to change it

30 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

To be fair he’s playing on the right himself coz fuck knows where Arfield is meant to be playing , Candias going was a huge blow for tav 

Not buying that for a minute. Him and Arfield linked up brilliantly towards the end of last season. If he’s missing Daniel Candeias then that screams volumes about James Tavernier. How anybody can watch him over 3 seasons, going into his 4th, and think he’s irreplaceable is mind boggling, don’t mean you there but that is stuff far too many are hitting out with before today anyway. 

Until I see different I’ll stick to my opinion that we will never win the league with this loser in the team. He’s a headless chicken. 

3 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Not buying that for a minute. Him and Arfield linked up brilliantly towards the end of last season. If he’s missing Daniel Candeias then that screams volumes about James Tavernier. How anybody can watch him over 3 seasons, going into his 4th, and think he’s irreplaceable is mind boggling, don’t mean you there but that is stuff far too many are hitting out with before today anyway. 

Until I see different I’ll stick to my opinion that we will never win the league with this loser in the team. He’s a headless chicken. 

I've said this for at least 2 years now and he has been the only current main stay throughout all the terrible performances against them as well. He certainly adds to our play when he's playing well, unfortunately when he's not he really doesn't offer anything at all whether that's in attack or defence

5 minutes ago, King Jela said:

When did Arfield play this kinda right mid kinda no cunt knows where he’s playing roll before ?  

The captain shite is irrelevant. Yeah he was awful today like everyone else but nothing to do with being skipper.

Was a really disappointing result and performance but no way am I writing off our season after 4 league games.

Still very confident with the manager and squad for this season

11 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

He's fucking shite. There's at least 4 people in that starting 11 today that should be wearing the armband ahead of him.

Not good enough to play for us let alone captain us the fucking imposter.

Absolute over the top reactionary nonsense 

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

To be fair he’s playing on the right himself coz fuck knows where Arfield is meant to be playing , Candias going was a huge blow for tav 

Utter pish.

His first job as a defender is to defend. Today he was roasted in that, again!

Today his distribution and final ball was mince, again and there is no one else to blame for that.

Same shite every game since last season. 

Flanagan a right footed player on the left totally snuffed the scum's biggest threat in Forrest. His weakness is going forward as he has to get the ball onto his right foot to put in a cross ball.

He is all the defender that Tav will never be and he should be Tav's replacement on the right and he will be even better.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Utter pish.

His first job as a defender is to defend. Today he was roasted in that, again!

Today his distribution and final ball was mince, again and there is no one else to blame for that.

Same shite shite every game since last season. 

Flanagan a right footed player on the left totally snuffed the scum's biggest threat in Forrest. His weakness is going forward as he has to get the ball onto his right foot to put in a cross ball.

He is all the defender that Tav will never be and he should be Tav's replacement on the right and he will be even better.

Flanagan best player in our team 👍🏻 

42 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

He's fucking shite. There's at least 4 people in that starting 11 today that should be wearing the armband ahead of him.

OK. Put up and name these four players then. 

You can do it on todays' performance if you prefer. 

44 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

If tav wasn’t there today, would we have won?

REAL leaders of men don’t need to be captain to lead, we had fuckall out there today.

what I will say is I thought we had about 4-5 leaders in our team aswell but having witnessed that today with my own eyes, I don’t think we even have 1 so wether we have tav or any other fucking pretender it won’t make the difference you think, it’s just a name change