Tavernier

rabc10000

Fuck right off wae this shite, he was shite along with every other player in our team today, only Morelos and Jones looked like they wanted to win, everybody else imo nowhere near good enough today, aye the way the team was set up was piss poor but as other have said failing to stamp any authority at all in the game is the reason we lost

He’s absolutely brainless. Cunts can try and dress it up whichever way they want and use stats to back up his importance, blah, blah, blah but the guy is a permanent loser and genuinely a fucking moron. There’s a reason he’s in his late 20’s and playing in the SPFL instead of the Premier League. A headless chicken. 

6 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

It's very noticable that when Tav isn't on it we lack so much going forward.

Every team in the league knows most of the good things we do come through tav and are trying to stop it, there will be a lot more games this season where it looks like he’s had a bad game due to this, it’s Gerrards problem to find another way of playing to stop this being our only source of goals far too predictable 

6 minutes ago, M0NTANA said:

Tav a man down and a liability and Katic should be captain? Was it also your son who told you Alexis Sanchez was without a club ya slabbering mess. 

No I said alexis sanchez was looking for a new club and that was aid tongue in cheek ya mongo fuck after someone else had proposed me loom at another bumig name player

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

You see the difference with the Scum. Brown wants to win and showed everyone.....dragged his team up from the 10th minute onwards. Never once saw Tav trying to gee up the players or show any real desire. Mind you, he never has been that sort of captain. 

That's who my son Cameron keeps comparing tavernier too, mainly due to his wee pals being tarriers 

Just now, rabc10000 said:

That's who my son Cameron keeps comparing tavernier too, mainly due to his wee pals being tarriers 

I’d rather have tav than brown every single day of the week, I’d slap my son an tell him never to compare him to any Rangers captain, that fucking Lego munching cunt!

He’s a loser. Should stick to clipping the ears off bulldogs.

Its criminal that him scoring a fluke goal in a game where the league was already wrapped up is now on the fucking walls of the players area in the lead up to the dressing room. What have we become.

Embarrassing.

5 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Jack proved to me today he ain’t no captain!! Fucking still looking for him... 

I guess  people perceptions of players prior to the game can influence how they notice players in a game. I thought he tried to speed up the slow passing with one touch passes and try to influence the game, what a captain should do. Seen him shouting at players also when he felt they weren’t creating spaces for him to pass to them.

20 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Gerrard need the option of taking him off when it’s not working, remove the captaincy. Flanagan and the American should be told they have a position to fight for and Tavernier needs to show he can be more consistent. We need a statement from Gerrard that losing that way to them isn’t an option, a new captain makes a big statement.

Probably the most over reactive post ever! 

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

What part?? If its removing Tav as captain I agree with you but if its tavernier should have competition and not be undroppable then I would strongly disagree

I’m guessing he was meaning removing the captaincy due to losing to them, he’maybe has a little point. I want to see Jack as captain influenced my comment slightly.

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Aye big deal shit wording about a player I have no interest in who essentially, like Kent is so far out the picture he needs a new club. Unless u genuinely thought we had a chance of signing him??? 

Aye mate that’s exactly it, I fully expect him to rip up his Inter deal. You’re in danger of going full special needs with your posts. 

Just now, rabc10000 said:

What part?? If its removing Tav as captain I agree with you but if its tavernier should have competition and not be undroppable then I would strongly disagree

I think the whole post was OTT - we did nOT lose today because of Tav - and in supporting Tav he was the captain of the great European run we are having and everyone was creaming over on Thursday - yes I like competition all over, and this was not Tavs best game but it doesn’t warrant the OTT stuff. we are looking for scapegoats and the person who takes the blame is SG - he got it wrong today. 

Just now, Jam_piece said:

He definitely did. Then went on to say he was the worst captain he'd seen since ally Dawson.

Nah he can't remember previous captains in all honesty but knows enough to see who they have as captain and certainly seen plenty of videos of butcher with blood pushing out his head and gough etc 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I think the whole post was OTT - we did nOT lose today because of Tav - and in supporting Tav he was the captain of the great European run we are having and everyone was creaming over on Thursday - yes I like competition all over, and this was not Tavs best game but it doesn’t warrant the OTT stuff. we are looking for scapegoats and the person who takes the blame is SG - he got it wrong today. 

I don’t agree with that, Tav is too inconsistent. Gerrard wants players to be made aware of others who can come in to take their place, Tav would benefit from being shown that in the next game.