One Loss...

7 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Not to get on your back mate but we heard the same thing repeatedly last season. Mistakes this, lessons that. 

Mistakes cost leagues and trophies. 

We are Rangers and it’s far from acceptable 

It's fine mate. the difference is though if our tactics had been better and the players today had brought their A game we might of had a different outcome. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt this time but it is unacceptable to have so many players not up for it in such a huge game and it will need to be the last time this happens.

3 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

It's fine mate. the difference is though if our tactics had been better and the players today had brought their A game we might of had a different outcome. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt this time but it is unacceptable to have so many players not up for it in such a huge game and it will need to be the last time this happens.

I can’t bring myself to blame the players today. 

Tactics all over the camp.

Best players sitting on the bench. 

Absolute madness  

Just now, ChampionsAgain said:

I can’t bring myself to blame the players today. 

Tactics all over the camp.

Best players sitting on the bench. 

Absolute madness  

Tactics were horrific but I have got to blame the players when they could not find a team mate or how many times we put the ball out the park. Too many players were off form or some even bottled it.

5 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

The problem is we now only have 3 OF games left and 2 away. 

We need to go unbeaten in them all to have a chance of the title. 

Today was the day to show their defence up for what it is, absolutely dire. 

We actually set up to play to their strengths it was fucking mental. 

Can forget the 2 away games to mate no other outcome than 6 points dropped 

21 minutes ago, Bertent said:

Its what happens when lessons dont seem to be learned. 

Agreed but lessons will never be learned with certain players and Gerrard allows it , Eg could lose the next 50 games yet Glen Kamara will still refuse to look forward etc 

6 hours ago, Bronzy said:

And the forum is in fucking meltdown already.

Jesus Christ, I mean it was obviously a shite performance and the tactics were shocking, but Old Firms are one-off games where you can’t really take form into account and it’s utter madness to write us off this soon because of one bad result.

It’s the 1st of September, some folk need to get a fucking grip and calm down.

We can write us off if Gerrard doesn't get his fuckin finger out. He didn't just change the lineup he changed the tactics. 

Everyone who knows football knows you play your strongest side especially in the biggest games.

Gerrard fucked up big time. No league titles coming our way unless he gets a fuckin grip 

2 hours ago, Blueteeth said:

You know the first kick of the ball a celtic player punted the ball up the pitch and out for a throw near our box?

I'm starting to think that was done purposefully, we hardly ever have our own throw-ins go to one of our own players, it's something we're very poor at. It's not too much of a stretch for them to think they could get possession straight away down our side of the pitch and make it a very nervy opening couple of minutes for us. 

That's pretty much what happened, and I'm not sure if we recovered from it.

Might be talking shite, but it's just something I thought when the game first started as it was such a strange thing for the scum player to do under no pressure and with no players in that area of the park.

It was intentional, and the fact they chose our left hand side was interesting. They were told to do it.

The most annoying thing for me was that Lennon pre-match looked like a man on the verge of a breakdown. Post-match he was squeeling down the camera like a giddy schoolgirl.

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

You have got to be fishing.... 4 matches in and they have the title? Shall we start planning for next season? 🤣

Nope. We were a team  with no belief and manager got it spectacularly wrong 

Aribo, ojo bells have been ringing for weeks for me, Thursday night saw the lack of being physical the 2 if them. Said it for weeks a out 5 yard passes side a d backwards... been found out today thankfully.

Kamara looks like a Dundee player all of a sudden and was bullied also.

Tavernier showing again why he should not be captain, been worst offender this season imo. Our obvious ploy from the keeper out wide in the air for tavernier to loose or come back the way. His passing can be really poor at times and gers us caught out on the back foot. Tavernier looks lost without candeias

Simply weaker than last season without candeias and Kent. Big candeias fan and still cant believe Gerrard let him go. We have brought in 10 average Joe's and almost 3 for the one position. 

7 hours ago, Bronzy said:

think that we’ve immediately become a shite team because of one match.

Is it "one match" though?

Last season the high of competing at a decent standard in Europe again, somewhat papered over the cracks of what was a disappointing domestic campaign (no trophies = failure)

The start of this season has a similar feel to it already. We have played 5 games domestically and although the results have been fine until today, the performances certainly haven't. 

The only match we have looked a top side in was v the junkies, and even then it took them going down to 10 men to finally put them to bed. 

The performances need to improve majorly, or it will be groundhog day with them sauntering to 12 trophies in a row. 

38 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

And that means they have now won 9? 

🤣

Christ, I hope we don’t lose the first match next season.

If we don't take the title this season, they waltz to ten.

This season is the last throw of the dice, both on the park and in the boardroom.

I'm actually surprised by some of the people who like your post. 

You talk utter garbage every year. This is NOT acceptable regardless of what month it is. I can excuse a couple players not playing against this shower of....but the set up of players was pretty much the same as May...the formation was wrong, the tactics were wrong and the players seemed to forget to turn up. The only player missing from the starting 11 from May was Kent. 

By all means you can excuse it, but I won't.  We were needlessly beaten today. It shouldn't have happened.  

And the Gaffer does need to shoulder this blame as much as the players do. 

It's not a meltdown neither, it's reality.