*****the official Rangers vs Livingston match thread*****

graeme_4

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it is safe to say if this is the form we are going to show then we are winning fuck all this season.

Ojo and Aribo are doing nothing at all. Alfredo couldn’t hit a barn door. The midfield is plodding....

As someone said, Candeias is a real miss. We swapped him for Ojo...... Oh no.

1 minute ago, Reformation Bear said:

Kent was never ever going to get through  whole game at this time of his season.  He's had no serious competitive football since he finished last season with us.    So its not surprising he needs to be subbed.    The question will be is it just a precaution or could there be something more serious.

As for Barker.   Well I guess he will have a point to prove and this is a good enough game to prove it. 

He looked visibly upset and evidently pulled up when spriting. Doesn’t look good but hopefully he’s back after the October internationals.

1 minute ago, Reformation Bear said:

Kent was never ever going to get through  whole game at this time of his season.  He's had no serious competitive football since he finished last season with us.    So its not surprising he needs to be subbed.    The question will be is it just a precaution or could there be something more serious.

As for Barker.   Well I guess he will have a point to prove and this is a good enough game to prove it. 

Did you see Kent's reaction? I doubt it's precautionary.

5 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Especially after slating the decision making of the SFA in regards to Ryan Jack's injury. Looks like Gerrard has done a very similar thing.

Hes had the international break in training to take a look at him. He probably thought hed get 60 minutes out of him at least. It was a pull while running these things are unfortunate but happen. 

Since Warburton we’ve set out to set up countless fucking chances in games and failed to bury them. We need to play 4-4-2 and burst the bank on  decent strikers like Morelos in future instead of countless midfielders that aren’t putting the goals away. 

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

Especially after slating the decision making of the SFA in regards to Ryan Jack's injury. Looks like Gerrard has done a very similar thing.

Said as much to myself when I seen he was starting.  

Hopefully it's just a wee tweak and he is fine for next week.  Didn't look like that though, got a feeling he is going to be out for a few weeks.

Very silly to start him today,  put him on the bench and bring him on for the last 25 minutes.

Just now, shenders said:

Hes had the international break in training to take a look at him. He probably thought hed get 60 minutes out of him at least. It was a pull while running these things are unfortunate but happen. 

I know mate and I'm certainly no expert but it doesn't look good.

Archived