Tav

bluenoz

12 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

If he deserves criticism when we lose and branded a shitebag and loser, then he deserves all the plaudits for this great win.

Congrats Tav

Cant argue with that, same for every player, so today tav deserves massive respect and applause for being the man who led us to this win, 

Its like he's stopped trying to hard and just letting it flow now, 

17 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

That win is for you James. You led our team out of the tunnel to a magnificent win. You are on the verge of becoming a winner. Of this there is no doubt and no-one will deserve it more when it happens.

Just shows you the pish spouted though  coz he had a far better game in the final 

11 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I called him a shitebag after the cup final. Emotions were high and I was completely out of order

He has been 1 of our best players since Gerrard walked in that door and again today he was terrific. 

I did worse and I’ve held my hands up for letting the loss get the better of me.

Tavernier, you were fucking brilliant today.

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Just shows you the pish spouted though  coz he had a far better game in the final 

As you know, I criticized him in the first few months but in the last four or five weeks he has been much better. I just can't wait to see him lift 55.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

As you know, I criticized him in the first few months but in the last four or five weeks he has been much better. I just can't wait to see him lift 55.

Point I’m making he’s a great cunt today , yet should have been stripped of the captaincy a month ago even although he had a better game that day 

Unfairly branded a scapegoat when things get tough, a part of the gig as a captain of a team who have went so long without success...rightly or wrongly. He deserves tremendous praise today as he was brilliant. First time winning at that midden and he deserves it.

Tav has got a lot of experience in these derbies over past 4 years not all good memories but hes really grown into a trustworthy  and reliable captain. He was unlucky there last season with them scoring late when we shud ov had a draw. So yes this is for you james today. You are so committed to our clubs cause...well done son.

On 29/12/2019 at 16:31, Blueteeth said:

If he deserves criticism when we lose and branded a shitebag and loser, then he deserves all the plaudits for this great win.

Congrats Tav

Thread on here or FF, cant remember which, giving Barisic praise for going around after their equalizer G'ing everyone up.......must have missed Tav doing the same before they took their penalty.

Archived