Morelos Red...

Leeds_Bear

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

His second second yellow was one. Guilty as charged.

His first was a shoulder tackle on broon. Seems as if you touch that inbreed you get a card, and that's not just us.

I honestly think the refs think he is untouchable. Cowardice.

Remember the shoulder barge from Broon into the back of the jambo player in the box couple of games ago? Aye play on 😞

Today both cheerleaders Sutton and Stewart had separate newspaper headlines demonising Morelos. Enough is enough, time for Rangers to get the legal team involved. 
I’m just wanting to watch my team play football, win some lose some but what isn’t acceptable is listening to these no mark bastards influencing referees to the extent they are whilst trying to diminish one of our best players.  

2 hours ago, Supersonic said:

How the fuck the compliance officer doesn't go on to ban that horrible wee cheating scumbag Christie I'll never fucking know. 

It's honestly a fucking disgrace. They cunts should've seen 3 reds. None of those decisions would've been soft or controversial in the slightest. 

The fucking red that Morelos seen was given 40+ seconds after the 4 minutes of stoppage time had already been played. 

Clancy should never ref a top tier game, let alone an old firm, for fucking long enough!

Christie at the very least should see the compliance officer step in now and ban the wee fucking nonce. The precedent was set with that Hearts player as well.

There was absolutely no need to send Buff off even if it was the most blatant dive in the history of football the game was over he could’ve blown the whistle and that would’ve been the end of it. 
Unless of course the Ref is thinking let’s give my team a wee lift and I can add on another minute just in case they can sneak an equaliser. 

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Today both cheerleaders Sutton and Stewart had separate newspaper headlines demonising Morelos. Enough is enough, time for Rangers to get the legal team involved. 
I’m just wanting to watch my team play football, win some lose some but what isn’t acceptable is listening to these no mark bastards influencing referees to the extent they are whilst trying to diminish one of our best players.  

Wouldn't give these two arseholes the time of day never mind read the garbage they write - take it they don't mention racial abuse aimed at Morelos as he left the park

3 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Wouldn't give these two arseholes the time of day never mind read the garbage they write - take it they don't mention racial abuse aimed at Morelos as he left the park

Went as far as saying it’s his fault he gets abuse and his flawed mentality is to blame. 

6 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

No they didnt. Wouldn’t pay much heed either but in my opinion they are influencing the referees and maybe not this year yet but last season the compliance officer also. Football doesn’t need these arseholes and it’s time Rangers did something. 

45 minutes ago, pcbear said:

He clobbered a StMirren player in the last game as well/

Always amazes me when linesman and sky notice all these little incidents .Quick as a flash like last year McGregor and Alfredo to name a few .And all these latest incidents are brushed over from Sky .And no linesman waving their flags vigorously ,like last seasons bheast loving one ,when Alfredo got sent off for supposed incident with brown 

3 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

No they didnt. Wouldn’t pay much heed either but in my opinion they are influencing the referees and maybe not this year yet but last season the compliance officer also. Football doesn’t need these arseholes and it’s time Rangers did something. 

👍

celtic

Ryan Christie faces a two-match ban after being issued with a Scottish FA notice of complaint for violent conduct.

The #celtic player was involved in an incident with Alfredo Morelos during the game against Rangers.

give a guy a 2 game ban whilst injured, not yet happened but just wait for underlying reason he’s been banned.

4 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

celtic

Ryan Christie faces a two-match ban after being issued with a Scottish FA notice of complaint for violent conduct.

The #celtic player was involved in an incident with Alfredo Morelos during the game against Rangers.

give a guy a 2 game ban whilst injured, not yet happened but just wait for underlying reason he’s been banned.

Is this real?? 

20 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If you mean for the gesture they can’t even if they really really wanted to. 

Is that definitely the case?  Really hope youre right but I wouldn't count on it with this lot unfortunately. As has been said they make it up as they go along to suit themselves.

2 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Is that definitely the case?  Really hope youre right but I wouldn't count on it with this lot unfortunately. As has been said they make it up as they go along to suit themselves.

Every chance they might have a go but it’s a can of worms they don’t want to open. You then have the whole debate of what Buff was actually meaning, are they going to call him a liar

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Every chance they might have a go but it’s a can of worms they don’t want to open. You then have the whole debate of what Buff was actually meaning, are they going to call him a liar

That's the way I see it also, the club would have to fight any action as hard as they can. As I said in another thread it would be very hard for them to prove there was any maliciousness in the gesture but you just know they will try their best to do him.

Easy to say in hindsight, but see when Morelos got the ball to run throughout goal, I was shouting go to the  corner flag and waste time.

if only he done that, then no sending off and no gestures, possible extra ban etc.

just a tim meltdown, and not the witch-hunt  we will see ramped up over the coming days.

sending off spoiled it, but I think it’s gonna get a lot worse over the next few days with them looking for Alfie to get an even longer ban. 
Hope I’m wrong though. 

Archived