Morelos Red...

Leeds_Bear

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Thought he was better than this

So he wants to stamp out racism but won’t back that up by showing it and shaming them. 
Aye very good ya shitebag prick, type of cunt that would turn his back on a lynching and claim if we ignore them it will stop. 

I think i've seen he could miss the first 3 games after the break.

St Mirren at home and Hearts away (1 for the red card yesterday, and 1 for having accumulated 2 red cards, yesterday and Motherwell), and I've read he is also carrying over a suspension for the Scottish Cup from last season so misses Stranraer too?

Hearts game is huge IMO. Can't falter there again. Massive.

2 hours ago, TMB said:

If already on a yellow (garbage or not) why take a dive and risk getting sent off when in a clear goal scoring opportunity?  He's about 10 yards from the net with only the keeper to beat.  There's no contact on him at all he just drops to the floor.  I love the guy but I can't believe he made the decision to go down in that situation.

gif.thumb.gif.81623ea678df06bfefea2bd273c945a5.gif

Think it’s basically a combination of fatigue (he undoubtably put a shift in) and anticipation of the oncoming challenge which the defender pulled out of. I remember Keevens defending Dembele following a blatant dive prior to his departure citing the anticipation excuse, interesting to see what his take on this will be...

1 minute ago, Blumhoilann said:

Even wi the 'anticipation' I'll never understand why he didn't hit the shot??? Was nice to see another angle on the 'cut throat' action,it was nothing of the sort,I think all he was saying was 'I'm punctured',end of.

Lol, Tbf if our players are being booked for ‘blowing a kiss’ then what chance have we got with a gesture like that one:-)...

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Oh dear, what happened to open to all. The irony of calling an openly catholic lad a orange H** bastard must be lost on them. 
The fact we have had nothing mentioned about the sectarian shite doesn’t surprise me that’s just the one way shithole Scotland it’s only sectarian if you’re abusing a catholic these days. But the racist shouts at a young black lad just wanting to play football in a country that proclaims to hold open its arms to the world, we await the media outrage. 

2 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

I don’t understand what he was doing. If he just waits for contact it is a penalty, if no contact he gets a shot away.

The main annoyance though is he is now going to miss games. Fat lot of good beating the filth to drop points elsewhere, so I hope we are at the races in these matches. No doubt they’ll try and increase the ban for the gesture at the end.

Calm down FFS. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Oh dear, what happened to open to all. The irony of calling an openly catholic lad a orange H** bastard must be lost on them. 
The fact we have had nothing mentioned about the sectarian shite doesn’t surprise me that’s just the one way shithole Scotland it’s only sectarian if you’re abusing a catholic these days. But the racist shouts at a young black lad just wanting to play football in a country that proclaims to hold open its arms to the world, we await the media outrage. 

Don't hold your breath CB 😞

1 hour ago, andyhrfc said:

Why the fuck didn’t he just put it in the net? Most of us would have managed it.    And 1-3 would have been a fairer reflection of the game.

There are two consistent strands in all these threads and each is equally credible.

1.   Alfie needs to sort his head out and learn how to stay on the pitch.

2.  Alfie (in particular) and  Rangers players (in general)  are treated differently to players of other teams (in general) and celtic (in particular).

Sort his head out 😂 give it a rest FFS. 
Your whole post is a contradiction you want Buff to do some sort of head sorting then agree that he doesn’t get a fair crack from the refs. 
Make up your mind. 

31 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

But he served that ban.

Surely that’s double jeopardy? 

He served the 1 game automatic ban for a Red but the points he’s accrued don’t get wiped off, so he will get an automatic 1 game for the Red and if he has went over the points total another game for that. 

17 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Even wi the 'anticipation' I'll never understand why he didn't hit the shot??? Was nice to see another angle on the 'cut throat' action,it was nothing of the sort,I think all he was saying was 'I'm punctured',end of.

It’s was “it’s done” to all those Fenian cunts calling him a black orange H** bastard as he walked off. 

26 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Think it’s basically a combination of fatigue (he undoubtably put a shift in) and anticipation of the oncoming challenge which the defender pulled out of. I remember Keevens defending Dembele following a blatant dive prior to his departure citing the anticipation excuse, interesting to see what his take on this will be...

See if he just swings his leg back to take the shot then its a penalty, he doesn't need to simulate the contact.

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

I’m perfectly calm. I’m delighted with the win but annoyed we are going to miss Alfie for a number of games. If he’d been slightly smarter this could have been avoided.

If we had a fair and impartial Ref it wouldn’t even be a talking point. 
Buff commits 2 of the countless challenges or off the ball shite we saw from the Scum he would’ve been off by halftime. 

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Just good craic. Remember, they're a club open to all and dont just pride themselves, but make a big song and dance about being anti-racist/anti-fascist, as if it's some sort of moral achievement and not just the default position for most human beings.

46 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Sort his head out 😂 give it a rest FFS. 
Your whole post is a contradiction you want Buff to do some sort of head sorting then agree that he doesn’t get a fair crack from the refs. 
Make up your mind. 

Different matters.   He gets booked for petulant and unnecessary fouls he commits and needs to learn.   Totally different to him being singled out by refs with their own agenda. Buff is in control of the first aspect but not the second.      

6 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Different matters.   He gets booked for petulant and unnecessary fouls he commits and needs to learn.   Totally different to him being singled out by refs with their own agenda. Buff is in control of the first aspect but not the second.      

Petulant??? 
Bump in the back with a shoulder is all part of game remember, can’t remember any other so called petulant behaviour this season. 
Lego does it to him he’s being cute and Buff has to learn to suck it up, roles reversed and Lego goes down like sack of tatties it’s shocking bahaviour 😂😂

And if I was Black and getting abuse for 90 minutes I would be straight into the stand after the game see if they wanted to call me a Black bastard to my face, maybe that would bring the topic out into the open for once. Or maybe Stevie should do what they are all claiming and pull his team off the pitch  

Archived